Project Spark (Please Read)

Discus and support Project Spark (Please Read) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dat xBatdudex, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Project Spark (Please Read)

Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate if someone would listen.

Project Spark is a game that is no longer available to download unfortunately, however as I said there is still a community who loves this game.

As of late, there is a problem that occured on the first of March that has never occured before. Upon entering the game, people would notice that there is a screen that spams a pop-up titled: "Error, no multiplayer server found." Well no duh, right? Well,
    since it's spammed, we cannot back out of it and therefore are unable to play it.

I would appreciate if someone on the Xbox team could report this problem directly as I am not only heartbroken, but for the second time as this is my favourite game.

-Sincerely, me.

:)

Dat xBatdudex, Mar 4, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

The game was shut down I dont think they will bring it back 🤷��‍♂️
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I got into spark like 2 years ago and managed to bolster some achievements out of it actually, when I had it (got it from a game share with a friend) the support for the game had already been shut down and a litany of similar issues like you've described
    had been happening. Another user mentioned if you uninstall it you'd lose it forever (probably as a method of 'resetting' the game and hoping the display bug goes away) and I simply don't find that to be the case because I've had it uninstalled forever and
    I went and looked... and its in my ready to install still. So if you've got to resort to the ol' uninstall and reinstall, use it as a last resort.

In other news, you can try to track down and manually hound the devs about it... Skybox Labs and Team Dakota. I couldn't find any trace of/contact information for Team Dakota but Skybox is still in business so there you go. You'll have to use their email
    link because Project Spark is no longer listed as a game they provide support responses for on their quick links.

https://skyboxlabs.com/contact/
  4. KillaRh1no Win User

This game was so awesome such a shame
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

As the game is no longer supported, I highly doubt anything will be done to fix the issue. It's just one of those things that happens from time to time with games that are no longer supported.
  6. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

I have the game installed, and I learned that if you uninstall the game, you will no longer be able to re-install again.
    I'm from Brazil and I'll try to log in the game to see if this problem occurs.
Thema:

1. Project Spark (Please Read) - Similar Threads - Project Spark Please

2. error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows

in XBoX on Windows
    error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows: can't get passed this error message to play project spark, signing in doesn't do anything, just keeps popping up f0684da0-ed03-450c-8ab1-cf225583ee7c
  3. Recredit, Project Spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recredit, Project Spark: I was supposed to receive $20 for Project Spark Starter Pack, however never received it. I was wondering if you could recredit. My reference case is #1358391446. Thank you....
  4. Project spark retirement

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project spark retirement: Hi guys need help regarding [Mod Removed], where I bought the physical disc of project spark (Microsoft game) yesterday from a shop and after loading onto Xbox and realising half the content did...
  5. Project Spark Refund Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project Spark Refund Money: when project spark servers shut down I had 20 U.S dollars given to me as a refund but once I tried to make a purchase I wasn't able to use the 20 U.S dollars and the money was taken out of my...
  6. refund Project spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refund Project spark: I received the email repayment on 12/08/2016 , but even today I have not received the payment on my profile. 80eac69f-f518-4d97-a012-74ecbbe81a92
  7. Refund Project spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Project spark: mi è arrivata la mail di rimborso il 12/8/2016, ma ancora oggi non ho ricevuto il versamento sul mio profilo [Translation] I received the email repayment on 12/08/2016, but even today I have not...
  8. Project Spark Retirement Credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project Spark Retirement Credit: had message off xbox live on 12‎/‎08‎/‎2016 .... Project Spark will be closing. Because you purchased the game, we have deposited £13.62 into your account. This amount will expire on 26/5/17,...
  9. Project Spark $20 has not been deposited into my account yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project Spark $20 has not been deposited into my account yet: I received a message from Xbox Live saying that Project Spark was closing down and that $20 was added to my account. I have not received anything yet, I have contacted support on this matter and...
  10. Xbox One Project Spark Beta Issue need help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Project Spark Beta Issue need help please: to get a beta code for xbox one all you have to do is download it and play it from xbox one which i did but i can't play because i never received a code, on spark it says that part is for this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix could could not get multiplayer server. please try again later. project spark