PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(

Discus and support PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to start project spark on the computer, it loads and then shows its preview video. Once it ends it loads and try's to login to my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dishant Neemroth, Jul 31, 2020.

1. PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(

When I try to start project spark on the computer, it loads and then shows its preview video. Once it ends it loads and try's to login to my xbox account but never dose, I mean it just sits there and loads. The two
    weird things are that it shows my account picture and profile name but doesn't connect. The other thing is that I can connect to all my other xbox live apps they connect to my account without loading. Why is this and do you know how to fix it?

I am window 10 user...

:)

Dishant Neemroth, Jul 31, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

this game was discontinued a very long time ago, all servers are shutdown and are no longer able to login or download and use the dlc.
  3. KSPslice Win User

Forza 5 or Fifa for Free for UK and not Canadians or US.

Project Spark has a beta starting in January 2014 for Xbox One. It is my understanding the game won't be free when it finally releases.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  5. onyxishere Win User

Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

6. Lofty Who Win User

Project Spark Xbox One beta is imminent

Thema:

1. PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :( - Similar Threads - PROJECT SPARK WON'T

2. project spark machinima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    project spark machinima: hey, I want to make a machinima movie with project spark, i have the game, and I heard you could make a movie with project spark, can anyone tell me how i can make a movie in project spark?: her...
  3. Project Spark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark: I'm running windows 10 pro. I wan't to download Project Spark for my PC Can anyone direct me to link for downloading project spark 49f37641-38d6-4839-a18f-88258b945fa1
  4. Project Spark (Please Read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark (Please Read): Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate if someone would listen. Project Spark is a...
  5. error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows

in XBoX on Windows
    error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows: can't get passed this error message to play project spark, signing in doesn't do anything, just keeps popping up f0684da0-ed03-450c-8ab1-cf225583ee7c
  6. Recredit, Project Spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recredit, Project Spark: I was supposed to receive $20 for Project Spark Starter Pack, however never received it. I was wondering if you could recredit. My reference case is #1358391446. Thank you....
  7. Project spark retirement

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project spark retirement: Hi guys need help regarding [Mod Removed], where I bought the physical disc of project spark (Microsoft game) yesterday from a shop and after loading onto Xbox and realising half the content did...
  8. Project Spark Refund Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project Spark Refund Money: when project spark servers shut down I had 20 U.S dollars given to me as a refund but once I tried to make a purchase I wasn't able to use the 20 U.S dollars and the money was taken out of my...
  9. refund Project spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refund Project spark: I received the email repayment on 12/08/2016 , but even today I have not received the payment on my profile. 80eac69f-f518-4d97-a012-74ecbbe81a92
  10. Refund Project spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Project spark: mi è arrivata la mail di rimborso il 12/8/2016, ma ancora oggi non ho ricevuto il versamento sul mio profilo [Translation] I received the email repayment on 12/08/2016, but even today I have not...