Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

Discus and support Project xCloud - Connectivity issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sogwatchman, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says waiting for console and then says something went wrong. I have an Xbox One X in the Alpha ring on the same network with my phone.

submitted by /u/sogwatchman
    [link] [comments]

/u/sogwatchman, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. Smwutches Win User
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
  5. Azazerx Win User

XO19 London

Cant Wait For Project Xcloud.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
Thema:

Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

1. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Connectivity

2. Project xCloud - Behind the Scenes at X019 London

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud - Behind the Scenes at X019 London: Hi All, We wanted to give you a glimpse of our show at X019 where we provided fans with an opportunity to get hands on with Project xCloud. Check out the Infinity Room and hear from some of the...
  3. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  4. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  5. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  6. xCloud Project and local area network.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Project and local area network.: The main question i have is that I would like to be able to stream on the local LAN only, is this going to be possible, or is it always going to have to be done remotely. The main reason I ask of...
  7. Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing): [IMG] So, I signed up instantly during the Inside Xbox stream it was announced you could and joined on the very first day it was available. Seeing yesterday that all these other games were...
  8. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]
  9. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...
  10. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]