Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

Discus and support Project xCloud - Connectivity issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sogwatchman, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says waiting for console and then says something went wrong. I have an Xbox One X in the Alpha ring on the same network with my phone.

submitted by /u/sogwatchman
    [link] [comments]

/u/sogwatchman, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Bleeding Edge FAQ

It is now on Project xCloud :)
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

سؤال عن خدمة Xcloud [Question about Xcloud]

Any issues regarding Project Xcloud should be posted on the insider forums here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
Thema:

Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

1. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Connectivity

2. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  3. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  4. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...
  5. Project xCloud touch commands games

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud touch commands games: I just saw that now you can play Hellblade on Project xCloud without the controller, using touch commands on screen. Is there any other game with touch commands? submitted by /u/PacificTembo...
  6. I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...: I wanted to see what would happen if I did open a game I dont even own, and I got in with no problem? I mean hey I wont complain too much, free game lol, My GT is PanPandJa if that matters but I...
  7. Project XCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project XCloud: Ive been playing a game on Xcloud for a little while and was wondering if i purchased the disk for the game and would my data and progress be synced across between my console and Xcloud?...
  8. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...
  9. bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?: I dont need help i just need some information about keyboard and mouse. On the xbox one there is keyboard and mouse support on a couple of games but im not sure if k&m support is on the project...
  10. Problems with Project XCloud( Connection to the controller).

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Project XCloud( Connection to the controller).: Every now and then, I hop onto Project XCloud to play a few games, except when I do, the controls glitch mid-game, every time. Like every time I play a game, especially forza or something, like...