Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

Discus and support Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now". in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrizeFraud, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

"Try again in a while

We can't stream from your console right now."

Confused why I am getting this message.

I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type.

I have been having a lot of fun with Project xCloud with no issues. I decided to try to use the console streaming feature. I successfully finished setting the console up to connect to the streaming but I get this message. Any advice?

submitted by /u/PrizeFraud
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrizeFraud, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  3. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  5. BiohazardBR Win User

App de streaming móvil y consola[Console and mobile streaming app]

Hi there,
     Unfortunately for now, the Project Xcloud in the Xbox Streaming Preview App it's not avaible in all countries, and this can be the issue. But if you want to stream from you Xbox to your cellphone they need to be connected in the
     same network.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
Thema:

Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

1. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now". - Similar Threads - Project xCloud console

2. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  3. In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working

in XboX Insiders
    In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working: I was selected to be in project xcloud and can connect to that, but when i select for the console streaming it does not give me an option to add my console. I added it through the xbox app but it...
  4. Project xcloud console streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud console streaming preview: I read an article saying that the console streaming had been opened up to everyone. I am in the Project Xcloud beta and can stream games, but still cannot access the console streaming portion of...
  5. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Project XCloud for Microsoft Xbox One/S/X/Series X, let's end discontinuing consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Project XCloud for Microsoft Xbox One/S/X/Series X, let's end discontinuing consoles: Now I know this seems ridiculous but let me explain, as of now in the preview program for Project XCloud you have two options A. Stream an Xbox One game from a cloud Xbox One S. B. Stream your...
  7. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  8. Project xCloud and Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud and Console Streaming: Hi everyone. This isn't a post asking for help with either of the new streaming services. This is quite the opposite. I came here to ask, how long will these previews last? Because i never want...
  9. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  10. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...