Project xCloud New Countries

Discus and support Project xCloud New Countries in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Users in these countries can now sign up for the Project xCloud preview on Android to sign up please vist http://www.xbox.com/projectxcloud: Belgium... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter R Fleming, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Project xCloud New Countries

Users in these countries can now sign up for the Project xCloud preview on Android to sign up please vist http://www.xbox.com/projectxcloud:

• Belgium
    • Denmark
    • Finland
    • France
    • Germany
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Netherlands
    • Norway
    • Spain
    • Sweden

The team recognizes how internet bandwidth has been impacted with strain on regional networks as large volumes of people responsibly stay home and go online therefore they will take a measured approach to help conserve internet access, beginning the preview
    in each market with a limited number of people and adding more participants over time.

:)

Peter R Fleming, Apr 7, 2020
  2. pjameleven Win User

Project xCloud New Countries + New Games

I'm really happy to see this program get expanded to other countries around the world. I've been blessed to be able to participate in Xcloud for a few months now and it's worked really well overall. Hope it continues to expand!
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

That is great, i am glad to see it is making its way out there!
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

That's good that its rolling to these countries.
  5. WPAK Win User

microsoft xcloud this product is not available in your country

6. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
Thema:

Project xCloud New Countries

1. Project xCloud New Countries - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Countries

2. Project xCloud on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Project xCloud on PC: I have been using Project xCloud for a while and I was getting tried of my phone screen, So I trying to see if Project xCloud was on computer and I found this....
  3. Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  4. Project xCloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project xCloud: For the past 3 weeks, I have been using the xCloud on my phone Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. I have nothing but praise and can't wait for the full release. My phone is currently on the latest update....
  5. Project xCloud (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project xCloud (Android): Since 2-3 months I was able to play without any problems. But since then, everytime I try to launch the app it just shows me more information about the project and I can just press Log Off or Show...
  6. Xbox Project xCloud (Link Expired)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project xCloud (Link Expired): Hello! I registered for The Xbox Project xCloud in January and got accepted in February. Now when i try to download The app The link is expired... submitted by /u/oofxd88 [link] [comments]
  7. I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...: I'm trying to find a way to email Microsoft, but it only lets me talk to a virtual agent that can't solve my problem. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/SonicPopcorn106 [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help: I may have missed this post, but I cannot sign-in to Project xCloud. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! submitted by /u/japan05 [link] [comments]
  9. Project xCloud Update - France, Germany, Netherlands

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Update - France, Germany, Netherlands: Earlier this month we announced that Project xCloud preview was expanding to new countries across Europe. Today we are excited to share that the Project xCloud preview is now available in France,...
  10. Project xCloud New Countries + New Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project xCloud New Countries + New Games: Users in these countries can now sign up for the Project xCloud preview on Android to sign up please vist http://www.xbox.com/projectxcloud: Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Ireland Italy...