Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same

Discus and support Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; We switched from Virgin to Sky just before Christmas and the drop in quality of XCloud is clear. Even sat right next to the router my phone threatens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Whiteleaf2012, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same

We switched from Virgin to Sky just before Christmas and the drop in quality of XCloud is clear. Even sat right next to the router my phone threatens to drop the signal. Games are laggy and graphics frequently glitchy. Anyone else had similar issues or
    knows how to fix it?

:)

Whiteleaf2012, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same

1. Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same - Similar Threads - Project XCloud ISP's

2. Incorrect inputs on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrect inputs on project xcloud: So, I just got into project xcloud a couple days ago but I've been having a weird issue where my controller inputs don't register correctly. For example, when I press RB it registers as start and...
  3. nintendo games on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    nintendo games on project xcloud: i like to suggest to microsoft another thing for nintendo and microsoft parthernship -release xcloud on switch -release nintendo games(since nes to switch) to more peoples know about nintendo...
  4. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...
  5. Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed: I've been using the XCloud successfully for few weeks, the apps updated recently and now I'm unable to sign in. Any advice guys? submitted by /u/ToraxOutlaw [link] [comments]
  6. Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview: Hi All - We are excited to share what's been going on in Project xCloud. Check out our March video and stay tuned for the game announce at the end. Let us know your thoughts below. Video Here:...
  7. Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18: An Xbox Series X and Xcloud conference has just been confirmed during Game Stack Live on March 18th. https://developer.microsoft.com/fr-fr/games/events/gdc-2020 What do you expect as an...
  8. IOS test flight project xcloud.....?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS test flight project xcloud.....?: I was accepted into the Beta for IOS testflight for project xcloud. The follow up email never arrived though and i'm still waiting. its been 2 months now so I thought i'd mention something here to...
  9. Darksiders 3 game review in project xcloud asia

in XboX Insiders
    Darksiders 3 game review in project xcloud asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  10. World of final fintasy review in project xcloud asia

in XboX Insiders
    World of final fintasy review in project xcloud asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]