Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

Discus and support Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/dindatwin [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dindatwin, Nov 25, 2019.

1. /u/dindatwin
    /u/dindatwin Guest

Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

/u/dindatwin, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Koop1985 Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

You can buy accessories to mount your phone with an Xbox controller, but we're never going to see a true Xbox handheld.

Project xCloud is their next big thing for gaming on any device.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with my xbox

Hello bdonr18,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your mobile device is not able to detect your controller. Are you using a Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Design Lab controller? We have a support article
    that explains more about
    connecting your controller
    to different types of devices. Currently, the only way to utilize your controller through your mobile device is with

Project xCloud
    . There are also some restrictions that apply to the types of devices that can be utilized. Project xCloud (Preview) requires mobile devices running Android version 6.0 or greater, as well as Bluetooth version 4.0. Please check your device
    settings if you are unsure. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

I think with project xcloud it's not really needed. Perhaps they could just release some great controllers for mobile.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

I'm so hyped too! I would like try project Scarlett, X cloud and the new Elite controller! 2020 will be an amazing year
Thema:

1. Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X... - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Elite

2. Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android: I'm using a Huawei P30 Pro, with a genuine xbox one s controller. I've got 5ghz WiFi on a 80mb/s fibre to the premises connection. I seem to get at least a full second of input lag, making games...
  3. You gotta love Microsoft involvement on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    You gotta love Microsoft involvement on Project Xcloud: I bought the famous cloud gaming "console" that G released few weeks ago and drama aside, I must say that it works quite well. However the lack of transparency and attention to customers demands...
  4. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  5. 4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!

in XboX Insiders
    4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!: We are excited to bring 4 new titles into Project xCloud today! Wreckfest Dead By Deadlight Children of Morta Fishing Sim Log in and check them out....
  6. When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

in XboX Insiders
    When does project xcloud come to iphone any news: I’m also a beta tester was wondering when it comes? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  9. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  10. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]