Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

Discus and support Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/dindatwin [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dindatwin, Nov 25, 2019.

1. /u/dindatwin
    /u/dindatwin Guest

Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

/u/dindatwin, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Koop1985 Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

You can buy accessories to mount your phone with an Xbox controller, but we're never going to see a true Xbox handheld.

Project xCloud is their next big thing for gaming on any device.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with my xbox

Hello bdonr18,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your mobile device is not able to detect your controller. Are you using a Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Design Lab controller? We have a support article
    that explains more about
    connecting your controller
    to different types of devices. Currently, the only way to utilize your controller through your mobile device is with

Project xCloud
    . There are also some restrictions that apply to the types of devices that can be utilized. Project xCloud (Preview) requires mobile devices running Android version 6.0 or greater, as well as Bluetooth version 4.0. Please check your device
    settings if you are unsure. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

I think with project xcloud it's not really needed. Perhaps they could just release some great controllers for mobile.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

I'm so hyped too! I would like try project Scarlett, X cloud and the new Elite controller! 2020 will be an amazing year
Thema:

1. Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X... - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Elite

2. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  3. Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?: One of the accounts that are on my xbox one has xbox game pass ultimate but has shared it to all users on the xbox. Since project xCloud requires a game pass ultimate subscription to use, is it...
  4. Project Xcloud on PC

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud on PC: Is it available already, or will it be soon? 1cf3738b-9705-4319-845f-f5e79f69794f
  5. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  6. Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter): [IMG] submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  7. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  8. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  9. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...
  10. Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete

in XboX Insiders
    Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]