Project Xcloud on PC

Discus and support Project Xcloud on PC in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Is it available already, or will it be soon? 1cf3738b-9705-4319-845f-f5e79f69794f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Juan CarlosLópez Pérez1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Project Xcloud on PC

Is it available already, or will it be soon?

:)

Juan CarlosLópez Pérez1, Sep 15, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows.

That's were Project Xcloud come into it. You certainly wont be able to play them straight from the PC, but with the cloud, definitely.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Project xCloud on PC

Hey,

For the moment, this app is reserved for game developers, hence the mention Xbox Developer Kit, being an Xcloud tester is not enough.

The Xcloud for PC should be available for public testing later!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Project Xcloud on PC

The PC app for cloud gaming is not available yet. Hopefully will be soon.
  6. Smwutches Win User
Thema:

Project Xcloud on PC

1. Project Xcloud on PC - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud

2. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  3. Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?: One of the accounts that are on my xbox one has xbox game pass ultimate but has shared it to all users on the xbox. Since project xCloud requires a game pass ultimate subscription to use, is it...
  4. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  5. Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter): [IMG] submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  6. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  7. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  8. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...
  9. Project xCloud touch commands games

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud touch commands games: I just saw that now you can play Hellblade on Project xCloud without the controller, using touch commands on screen. Is there any other game with touch commands? submitted by /u/PacificTembo...
  10. I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...: I wanted to see what would happen if I did open a game I dont even own, and I got in with no problem? I mean hey I wont complain too much, free game lol, My GT is PanPandJa if that matters but I...