Project xcloud on windows 10?

Discus and support Project xcloud on windows 10? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I really can't tell if project XCloud is going to be on windows 10 or not because they said that in the first video they uploaded about it but the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Slasherz LS, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Slasherz LS
    Slasherz LS Guest

I really can't tell if project XCloud is going to be on windows 10 or not because they said that in the first video they uploaded about it but the new video on march 12th and web page says nothing about it going on PC/windows 10 just about it being on
    the mobile and i was getting really hyped from it going on PC but i'm just confused now cause most PC/window 10 computers can't run there play any where games i was hope for it to be on windows 10 so i can play with my friends

:)

Slasherz LS, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Rick Rorschach Win User

I'm pretty sure project xcloud will launch on windows 10

there are no infos yet, but it seems quite likely

Xbox = Microsoft

Windows = Microsoft

they even have a deal with nintendo..
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. eduscxbox Win User

There is nothing official yet, but at the inside xbox video published yesterday it shows the game running on android phone. Also, on the original post about xcloud Microsoft said that they were testing on mobile phones and tablets, on the other hand,
    surface devices are hybrid and also can be used in tablet mode, so it actually don't dissmiss the possibility of windows receiving xcloud, but I guess it will be made available at mobile phones and tablets with Android first.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

If you have an Xbox One you can do it, function of transmitting Xbox on PC already exists, it would be useless to create another.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Waiting on that information myself.
Thema:

1. Project xcloud on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Project xcloud windows

2. Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating: Hello all; As the title states my xbox one x ps edition starting acting up recently. It all started when the fan was getting noticeably louder as the months wore on. Then one day 2 and half...
  3. Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair: Hi All I have had my Xbox One X repaired last September 2018, Project Scorpio, and the passed few months again it is sounding like a Jet Engine taxi to the runway. Has anyone had this issues...
  4. Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles: [img] [img] [img] l@Xbox When I heard Xbox was going to have a Special edition Xbox One X I was super excited and ordered one immediately thinking "it is getting awesome reviews as a super...
  5. on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail: on pc2 cannot get into time trail i do not have gold subsciption 4af28bd6-4e15-4aad-8eec-d71c9a321d03
  6. Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues: I had a few issues with Bluray player coming up with "taking too long to load". It seemed to get worse and then a few apps did the same and eventually the Xbox wouldn't start. So I did a complete...
  7. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access: Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e
  8. Research Project

in XBoX on Consoles
    Research Project: Is anyone here Qualified and able to answer a few questions about how the Xbox's have evolved and how these evolutions have improved popularity and gameplay?? Would be much appreciated thank you...
  9. 4K UHD Bluray Freezes, Skips on Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K UHD Bluray Freezes, Skips on Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X: My Project Scorpio edition Xbox One X has a major issue with 4K bluray playback. Roughly in the middle of all movies, the playback will stutter and freeze so not watchable. This issue does not...
  10. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...