Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?

Discus and support Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to register for xcloud (preview) I am either sent to an error page after filling out the registry form or I’m unable to even get there -... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WolfBoyardee, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?

Whenever I try to register for xcloud (preview) I am either sent to an error page after filling out the registry form or I’m unable to even get there - it takes me to a blank screen. Anyone know what’s going on? I’m in the U.K. and trying to register on IOS.

submitted by /u/WolfBoyardee
    [link] [comments]

/u/WolfBoyardee, Feb 16, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

4. Niko1664 Win User

Available games on Project xCloud

Nice list !

"Note: During the Xbox Project xCloud Preview, all listed games are available for free." I did not know that, thanks !
  5. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

6. Smwutches Win User

Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?

There's already a thread on this
    here.
Thema:

Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?

1. Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register? - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud preview

2. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...
  3. Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview: Hi All - We are excited to share what's been going on in Project xCloud. Check out our March video and stay tuned for the game announce at the end. Let us know your thoughts below. Video Here:...
  4. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?: First off, hello to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I've really appreciated the opportunity to join this positive and welcoming community! Yesterday, I was accepted to try out the preview for Project...
  6. New Games Added to Project xCloud (Preview)

in XboX Insiders
    New Games Added to Project xCloud (Preview): [IMG] All, Today we have added 3 new games to Project xCloud (Preview). The list includes: · Frostpunk · Totally Accurate Battle Simulator · Descenders Let us know what you think of the...
  7. Project xcloud console streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud console streaming preview: I read an article saying that the console streaming had been opened up to everyone. I am in the Project Xcloud beta and can stream games, but still cannot access the console streaming portion of...
  8. Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  9. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  10. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]