Project Xcloud Streaming Error

Discus and support Project Xcloud Streaming Error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, Seems not many are having this error but here goes. When i load the xbox streaming ap i ionnect my blue tooth controller which works fine..i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LoneScholar, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. LoneScholar
    LoneScholar Guest

Hello,

Seems not many are having this error but here goes. When i load the xbox streaming ap i ionnect my blue tooth controller which works fine..i choose a game tonplay it goes on like its loading but in the end it goes tona scream saying "stream connection lost"
    "something went wrong please try again later" with a feedback button and an end game button. Anyone come across this problem? Ive tried a tablet,my phone, wifi, mobile data, diff games etc... Ive got console streaming to work not the smoothest each time but
    worked...but project xcloud i cant.. any ideas thanks!
    Project Xcloud Streaming Error [​IMG]

:)

LoneScholar, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

3. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  4. Smwutches Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I have not gotten this but I have come across game server issues, I would submit the feedback so it can be looked into.
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Anyone excited for E3?

I'm hoping they release the date for Project Xcloud cause it will be able to stream 3,500 Xbox games...Now I'm ready!
Thema:

1. Project Xcloud Streaming Error - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud Streaming

2. Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android: I'm using a Huawei P30 Pro, with a genuine xbox one s controller. I've got 5ghz WiFi on a 80mb/s fibre to the premises connection. I seem to get at least a full second of input lag, making games...
  3. You gotta love Microsoft involvement on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    You gotta love Microsoft involvement on Project Xcloud: I bought the famous cloud gaming "console" that G released few weeks ago and drama aside, I must say that it works quite well. However the lack of transparency and attention to customers demands...
  4. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  5. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  6. Project Xcloud Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Project Xcloud Streaming: Is it possible to stream project xcloud to a laptop which contains the xbox app and use the keyboard of the laptop to play the xcloud games as I would to use a keyboard time to time to play games....
  7. Project xCloud and Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud and Console Streaming: Hi everyone. This isn't a post asking for help with either of the new streaming services. This is quite the opposite. I came here to ask, how long will these previews last? Because i never want...
  8. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  9. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...
  10. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]