Project Xcloud Streaming Error

Discus and support Project Xcloud Streaming Error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, Seems not many are having this error but here goes. When i load the xbox streaming ap i ionnect my blue tooth controller which works fine..i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LoneScholar, Dec 3, 2019.

1. LoneScholar
    LoneScholar Guest

Hello,

Seems not many are having this error but here goes. When i load the xbox streaming ap i ionnect my blue tooth controller which works fine..i choose a game tonplay it goes on like its loading but in the end it goes tona scream saying "stream connection lost"
    "something went wrong please try again later" with a feedback button and an end game button. Anyone come across this problem? Ive tried a tablet,my phone, wifi, mobile data, diff games etc... Ive got console streaming to work not the smoothest each time but
    worked...but project xcloud i cant.. any ideas thanks!
    Project Xcloud Streaming Error [​IMG]

:)

LoneScholar, Dec 3, 2019
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
  3. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

4. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Giocare in streaming su Android, IOS e MacOS

6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I have not gotten this but I have come across game server issues, I would submit the feedback so it can be looked into.
Thema:

1. Project Xcloud Streaming Error - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud Streaming

2. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  3. In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working

in XboX Insiders
    In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working: I was selected to be in project xcloud and can connect to that, but when i select for the console streaming it does not give me an option to add my console. I added it through the xbox app but it...
  4. my doubths about project xcloud (or box game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    my doubths about project xcloud (or box game streaming: 1)retrocompatible games wil have retrocompatible games like games from xbox classic or xbox 360? 2)free plan in the final version will have a free plan just like the geforce now? 3)brazil...
  5. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...
  6. Project xcloud console streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud console streaming preview: I read an article saying that the console streaming had been opened up to everyone. I am in the Project Xcloud beta and can stream games, but still cannot access the console streaming portion of...
  7. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  8. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

in XboX Insiders
    I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...: [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments]
  9. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  10. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...