Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

Discus and support Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Everyone We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you. Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxHangry, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

Hi Everyone

We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you.

Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play store so be sure to download the latest version. It has a variety of backend improvements.

Invites: We are excited to send out additional invites today! Check your email to see if it has arrived.

Load test: We are conducting a load test today, so log in and play today! We want to see how things are working with more of you playing together. If you get a message that says you are in a queue, post a screenshot below.

We hope you are enjoying the Preview and please continue to file feedback through the app.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/XboxHangry
    [link] [comments]

/u/XboxHangry, Nov 8, 2019
  2. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xcloud

when i was at XO19 i talked about this with thr Xcloud Crew, its still in its test stage and i have a iPhone X but I have decided to get a Samsung as well just for Project xCloud to test it
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
  5. Azazerx Win User

XO19 London

Cant Wait For Project Xcloud.
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I love the Xcloud project!!
Thema:

Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

1. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Updates

2. play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review

in XboX Insiders
    play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  3. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    5 More Games Added to Project xCloud: [IMG] Hi All - Today we added 5 new games into Project xCloud. Let us know what you think! The list includes: A Plague Tale: Innocence Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Journey to...
  4. Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?: Whenever I try to register for xcloud (preview) I am either sent to an error page after filling out the registry form or I’m unable to even get there - it takes me to a blank screen. Anyone know...
  5. TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    TestFlight Email for Project xcloud: Hi, I was selected as a tester for project xcloud on ios but I haven't received my TestFlight email as of yet. I thought this email would come a little bit after getting the acceptance letter....
  6. Xbox 360 games in project xcloud beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games in project xcloud beta?: the beta has been phenomenal so far but i do sometimes wonder what else you can play on it. anyone else thinks that playing xbox 360 games or even classic OG xbox games in xCloud beta? let me know...
  7. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  9. Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?: First off, hello to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I've really appreciated the opportunity to join this positive and welcoming community! Yesterday, I was accepted to try out the preview for Project...
  10. Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta: Hello! So I'm very new to game streaming in general, haven't had an Xbox in awhile. Saw that Xcloud was a thing and enrolled, got my invite today. Does anyone have any tips for using a PS4...