Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

Discus and support Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Everyone We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you. Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxHangry, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

Hi Everyone

We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you.

Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play store so be sure to download the latest version. It has a variety of backend improvements.

Invites: We are excited to send out additional invites today! Check your email to see if it has arrived.

Load test: We are conducting a load test today, so log in and play today! We want to see how things are working with more of you playing together. If you get a message that says you are in a queue, post a screenshot below.

We hope you are enjoying the Preview and please continue to file feedback through the app.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/XboxHangry
    [link] [comments]

/u/XboxHangry, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
  6. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

Thema:

Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

1. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Updates

2. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]
  3. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...
  4. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]
  5. You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned for updates!! https://imgur.com/dLdfsdE...
  6. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud - Connectivity issues: I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says waiting for console and then says something went...
  7. Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  8. First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

in XboX Insiders
    First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XCrazedxPyroX [link] [comments]
  9. Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...: submitted by /u/kickler1896 [link] [comments]
  10. Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network

in XboX Insiders
    Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network: Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected T-Mobile as that was the closest, but I am now...