Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

Discus and support Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by greatplurb, Mar 20, 2019.

1. greatplurb
    greatplurb Guest

Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud?

:)

greatplurb, Mar 20, 2019
  2. greatplurb Win User

Ah Ok thank you It's just I spoke to an Xbox Advisor and they told me we might
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I would have thought that it would make sense for the Insiders to get early access to test the waters, to make sure all the bugs are ironed out. I would have thought as long as you have the proper equipment, an android or ios device capable of running
    Xcloud, then why not let the insiders try it first.
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Not yet hopefully here about it soon or at e3.
  5. greatplurb Win User

Ah Ok thank you, It's just I spoke to an Xbox Advisor and they told me we might
  6. denis97g Win User

no one knows, we'll have to wait for official info.
Thema:

1. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud Preview

2. Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett: Before I get to the requests, let me start off by saying that the Backwards Compatibility (BC) team at Xbox has done a FANTASTIC job with bringing back many Xbox 360 and Original (OG) Xbox titles...
  3. Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3: How did you find the new Halo Infinite teaser? How much do you expect from this anxious game? Will you buy the Scarlett project edition together with Halo Infinite ?! I will do it!...
  4. Project Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett: First off i am a current xbox live gold member and have been for 7 consecutive years. I am a huge fan of Microsoft products period. If I could have everything in my house by Microsoft I would. But...
  5. E3: Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3: Project Scarlet: Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc
  6. Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers: I saw this posted on r/xboxone, thought it was interesting, and decided to start a discussion here about Xcloud. Last fall, we pulled back the curtain on Project xCloud – our game-streaming...
  7. Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating: Hello all; As the title states my xbox one x ps edition starting acting up recently. It all started when the fan was getting noticeably louder as the months wore on. Then one day 2 and half...
  8. Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair: Hi All I have had my Xbox One X repaired last September 2018, Project Scorpio, and the passed few months again it is sounding like a Jet Engine taxi to the runway. Has anyone had this issues...
  9. Project xcloud on windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Project xcloud on windows 10?: I really can't tell if project XCloud is going to be on windows 10 or not because they said that in the first video they uploaded about it but the new video on march 12th and web page says nothing...
  10. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...