Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

Discus and support Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by greatplurb, Mar 20, 2019.

1. greatplurb
    greatplurb Guest

Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud?

:)

greatplurb, Mar 20, 2019
  2. greatplurb Win User

Ah Ok thank you It's just I spoke to an Xbox Advisor and they told me we might
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I would have thought that it would make sense for the Insiders to get early access to test the waters, to make sure all the bugs are ironed out. I would have thought as long as you have the proper equipment, an android or ios device capable of running
    Xcloud, then why not let the insiders try it first.
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Not yet hopefully here about it soon or at e3.
  5. greatplurb Win User

Ah Ok thank you, It's just I spoke to an Xbox Advisor and they told me we might
  6. denis97g Win User

no one knows, we'll have to wait for official info.
Thema:

1. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud Preview

2. Xbox next console (project scarlett)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next console (project scarlett): If i purchase a external seagate hard drive designed to work with the xbox one will it work with the next generation of console being released ? a3f9d0bd-0d2a-4b24-a756-94006a074b0a
  3. What is "Project Scarlet"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is "Project Scarlet"?: I've just been having a look through questions and discussions on the Xbox Community. Someone asked about backwards compatability and others replied saying about "Project Scarlet". This is the...
  4. I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app: Hello, I am French so excuse me from my english. My problem is this, I can not display my computer on my Xbox One. I use the "project" feature of my computer and the Xbox One displays connection...
  5. project gotham racing

in XBoX on Consoles
    project gotham racing: who would like to rescue this saga for today? I think it was fantastic. to get it right I think it might live up to the horizon forza f8fa11aa-32ca-49b3-badd-66ae980e873f
  6. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis: Hi folks, For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis from the guys over at Digital Foundry:...
  7. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...
  8. Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers: I saw this posted on r/xboxone, thought it was interesting, and decided to start a discussion here about Xcloud. Last fall, we pulled back the curtain on Project xCloud – our game-streaming...
  9. Project xcloud on windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Project xcloud on windows 10?: I really can't tell if project XCloud is going to be on windows 10 or not because they said that in the first video they uploaded about it but the new video on march 12th and web page says nothing...
  10. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...