Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

Discus and support Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by greatplurb, Mar 20, 2019.

1. greatplurb
    greatplurb Guest

Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud?

:)

greatplurb, Mar 20, 2019
  2. greatplurb Win User

Ah Ok thank you It's just I spoke to an Xbox Advisor and they told me we might
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I would have thought that it would make sense for the Insiders to get early access to test the waters, to make sure all the bugs are ironed out. I would have thought as long as you have the proper equipment, an android or ios device capable of running
    Xcloud, then why not let the insiders try it first.
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Not yet hopefully here about it soon or at e3.
  5. greatplurb Win User

Ah Ok thank you, It's just I spoke to an Xbox Advisor and they told me we might
  6. denis97g Win User

no one knows, we'll have to wait for official info.
Thema:

1. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud Preview

2. Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  3. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  5. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  6. i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: but andriod app store says my mobil isent acceptet to download Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) XD i run an HUAWEI FIG-LX1 submitted by /u/NoriuZ [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing): [IMG] So, I signed up instantly during the Inside Xbox stream it was announced you could and joined on the very first day it was available. Seeing yesterday that all these other games were...
  8. You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned for updates!! https://imgur.com/dLdfsdE...
  9. Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network

in XboX Insiders
    Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network: Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected T-Mobile as that was the closest, but I am now...
  10. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...