Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360

Discus and support Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, dear friends. Recently I`ve got a original disks of Project Zero and Project Zero 2 Director`s Cut. The disks are PAL region. I have checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MechThief, Sep 9, 2019.

1. MechThief
    MechThief Guest

Hello, dear friends.

Recently I`ve got a original disks of Project Zero and Project Zero 2 Director`s Cut.

The disks are PAL region.

I have checked

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360Both games are compaitible with Xbox360.

I have tried to start both games on my X360.

Project Zero 2 Director`s Cut works well.

Project Zero does not start and error occurs: X: 5832.0 B: 1884.0 the game is not compaitable with current console.

Please help to understand with this issue...

:)

MechThief, Sep 9, 2019
  2. superSnausages Win User

Does anyone still play

Fatal Frame 2/Project Zero 2 is backwards compatible on 360. Play that.
  3. MiNOR THREAT xx Win User

Which HD remake would you like to see on the xbox

The Suffering, XIII & Project Zero/Fatal Frame (I think that's what it was called.) from the original box.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible that you have a third party hard drive in your console? Or is it the original hard drive that came with the console (if you bought the console used, it might be possible that the previous owner switched the hard drive for a third party model).

If it's a cloned drive from a third party, it might be that the Xbox emulator is not correct on the drive. Or maybe your console was modified?
  5. MechThief Win User

All components of console are original
  6. MechThief Win User

However both this games are included to the list of compatible games on official site:

[​IMG]

Is it incorrect information?
Thema:

1. Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Project Zero Fatal

2. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...
  3. Project xCloud touch commands games

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud touch commands games: I just saw that now you can play Hellblade on Project xCloud without the controller, using touch commands on screen. Is there any other game with touch commands? submitted by /u/PacificTembo...
  4. PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(: When I try to start project spark on the computer, it loads and then shows its preview video. Once it ends it loads and try's to login to my xbox account but never dose, I mean it just sits there...
  5. I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...: I wanted to see what would happen if I did open a game I dont even own, and I got in with no problem? I mean hey I wont complain too much, free game lol, My GT is PanPandJa if that matters but I...
  6. Project Scorpio stuck on update loop

in XboX Insiders
    Project Scorpio stuck on update loop: [IMG] Hi there, I recently purchased a used Scorpio edition on Kijiji. It was working when I tested it at this persons house, they did a clean system reset to get rid of their information and...
  7. Project XCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project XCloud: Ive been playing a game on Xcloud for a little while and was wondering if i purchased the disk for the game and would my data and progress be synced across between my console and Xcloud?...
  8. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...
  9. [Request] Project Zero for backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Request] Project Zero for backward compatibility: I want to suggest to add to the backward compatibility this two great horror games: Project Zero https://www.3djuegos.com/31522/project-zero/ Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly...
  10. Project Zero / Fatal Frame

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Zero / Fatal Frame: Hey all Does anything else think that this would be an amazing game to reboot for next gen? Usually I am against reboots / remakes but I think this one would be a potential shiner. Using the...