Promo code expired - Need help

Discus and support Promo code expired - Need help in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have a promo code which I obtained through Microsoft expertzone. I was not aware that it expired. Is there anyway that it can be reactivated. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SCORPIO7188, May 11, 2018.

1. SCORPIO7188
    SCORPIO7188 Guest

I have a promo code which I obtained through Microsoft expertzone. I was not aware that it expired. Is there anyway that it can be reactivated. I would have used it if I knew that it could expire!

:)

SCORPIO7188, May 11, 2018
  2. $15 Digital Promotion

Took advantage of the promo and I got the code in a message on the xone but the message expired before I could redeem the code. I just need a new code. Any help?

PicciloPete2013, May 11, 2018
  3. Fallout 3 promo code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 for Xbox One and as an added bonus I was to receive a Fallout 3 game code. I did receive it but I didn't use the code before the message expired. So, basically I need that promo code resent or a new promo code.

I preordered the game 09/16/2015.

Thanks for any help!

Snuffalupagus1, May 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contact ExpertZone's customer support to see if there is anything they can do.

Smwutches, May 11, 2018
  5. SCORPIO7188
    SCORPIO7188 Guest
    I'll have to try making contact with them then. I tried contacting xbox support and they told me to come here and post a forum about it.

Thanks for your feedback.

SCORPIO7188, Nov 3, 2018
  6. PicciloPete2013 Win User

$15 Digital Promotion

Took advantage of the promo and I got the code in a message on the xone but the message expired before I could redeem the code. I just need a new code. Any help?
  7. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contact ExpertZone's customer support to see if there is anything they can do.
  8. SCORPIO7188 Win User

I'll have to try making contact with them then. I tried contacting xbox support and they told me to come here and post a forum about it.

Thanks for your feedback.
  9. blueamcat Win User

Console setup code

Hey Charly, if you are talking about a promo code, it may have expired.
  10. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.

Some trial/promo codes cannot be stacked, or the code has actually expired. You will have to contact the supplier of the code.
Thema:

1. Promo code expired - Need help - Similar Threads - Promo code expired

2. Promo codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo codes: I need some good advice, direction, guidance on where to look or connect in order to stay at the forefront of FREE ****. Join me on my quest to cheaply skate through this quarantine. Are there any...
  3. Gems of War DLC 'starter pack' (promo code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gems of War DLC 'starter pack' (promo code): I have a 25 digit xbox code that will only give access to a promotion DLC for a free to play game. (I will never play this game and do not want the DLC)... My questions are: Can I redeem the DLC...
  4. Promo code for 3 months expired, won't be given replacement code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo code for 3 months expired, won't be given replacement code: I received a promo code on 4/6/2018 to receive 3 months of Xbox Live with the purchase of 3 months. I initially had to contact Microsoft to get the code as it was not sent when promised, and now I...
  5. Xbox Live promo code expired and was not redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live promo code expired and was not redeemed: Hi i bought a 3 month live membership in the website and it came with an extra 3 month promotion. unfortunately i was not able to redeem the bonus code. is there any way to get that code...
  6. $50 gift code promo on 2016 but code expired on 2015

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $50 gift code promo on 2016 but code expired on 2015: So I have spent a lot of time trying to resolve this situation. * I buy a mine craft bundle which includes mine craft itself, the crew game, and $50 Microsoft gift code on Oct 2016 * I...
  7. Expired promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Expired promo code: I have an expired promotional code for a $5 gift card after receiving a message from Xbox live back in April 2017 but did not redeem it in time due to personal circumstances and not logging into...
  8. My FIFA 17 EA Access Promo Code Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My FIFA 17 EA Access Promo Code Expired: I pre-ordered FIFA 17 and received a code for one month trial to EA Access. However, I didn't redeem it immediately as I was already an EA Access member for about another month or so and I had...
  9. Received an expired 3 month Groove promo code, need a new one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received an expired 3 month Groove promo code, need a new one: I got a 3 month Groove promo code around 9/21 and I can't redeem it. After 2 tries with Xbox support it turns out it expired before it was issued. It was part of the one month get 3 months free...
  10. Promo code expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo code expired: I received a promo code prior to christmas for $25 i was saving it for a game and didnt know it had an expiration date. I contacted xbox support and they sent me here the support case i opened was...