Promo Game pass $1.00

Discus and support Promo Game pass $1.00 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Selon votre site, la planète droit la promo sur le Game Pass ($1.00 pour 3 mois) sauf la Russie et le Québec. J'aimerais bien connaitre la raison de... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KangFH, Apr 16, 2019.

1. KangFH
    KangFH Guest

Promo Game pass $1.00

Selon votre site, la planète droit la promo sur le Game Pass ($1.00 pour 3 mois) sauf la Russie et le
    Québec.

J'aimerais bien connaitre la raison de l'exclusion du Québec alors que le reste du Canada y a droit.

Merci

[Translation - According to your site, the planet is entitled to the promo on the Game Pass ($ 1.00 for 3 months) except Russia and Quebec. I would like to know the reason for excluding Quebec while the rest of Canada is entitled to it. Thank you]

:)

KangFH, Apr 16, 2019
  2. KangFH Win User

Promo Game pass $1.00

ok I found why:

"it's illegal for companies to offer free trials that automatically rebill at the end of the trial period."

So instead of sending an email and the end of any trial (read free or discounted months) to Québec consumers, Microsoft prefer no to offer them those deals. Really pathetic.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Promo Game pass $1.00

Hi Kang,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to find out the answer to your question. There are many things that go into affect when Microsoft decides things like this.

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. KangFH Win User

Promo Game pass $1.00

I get the regular price, no promo, like mentionned on your website.

Its not a technical "problem", its a decision made by Microsoft and I would like to know why Québec is out it. Second time this is happening btw.

Oh and I can see the deal on my Xbox One X but there is no way I can get it from there too. I just get the regular prices as soon as I clicked on it.

This is from your websote btw: "*3 mois pour 1 $ : Non valide pour les abonnés actuels. Limite : 1 offre par compte; carte de crédit requise. Offre valide du
    2019-04-11 21 h HAP jusqu’au 2019-5-12 23 h 59 HAP et seulement par l’entremise du lien de cette offre, sur
    tous les marchés Xbox Game Pass excluant le Québec et la Russie."

[Translation-This is from your website BTW: "* 3 months for $1: not valid for current subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Offer valid from 2019-04-11 21 h PDT to 2019-5-12 23 h 59 HAP and only through the link of this offer,
    in all Xbox game pass markets excluding Quebec and Russia. ]

This doesnt make any sense.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Promo Game pass $1.00

Hi KangFH,

Thanks for your post. Are you still able to purchase Xbox Game Pass without the current promotion? Do you have any options to purchase the promotion? If so, what happens when you attempt to purchase it? For more information on Game Pass, check out

Game Pass FAQ

Please keep us updated.
  6. luissolid Win User

Game Pass

This promo it's for non Game Pass Subscribers! (Not sure if this promo it's for new members)
Thema:

Promo Game pass $1.00

1. Promo Game pass $1.00 - Similar Threads - Promo Game pass

2. Xbox game pass for promo of $1 for 1st month. Install button not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass for promo of $1 for 1st month. Install button not working.: I just joined Xbox game pass on Win 10 PC for the promo of $1 for 1st month. The 'install' button is not working for the games I want like The Outer Worlds. What do I need to do?...
  3. Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month: I got an email offer to renew my Game Pass Ultimate subscription before it expires, at $29.99 for 3 months and including 6 months of Spotify Premium. I followed the link in the email but when it...
  4. The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The $1 Game Pass promo disappears after I've signed in to order it?: I sign in to order, but then it changes to regular 9.99 rate/month a968173d-4fa4-4068-9a3d-098add2a7315
  5. Game Pass Paypal Bonus Month Promo Not Honored

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Paypal Bonus Month Promo Not Honored: Re: Get an extra month of Xbox Game Pass free with PayPal | Xbox Hi there! I was requested by chat support to make a post here. Initially this bonus month promotion was advertised as being...
  6. Paypal Game Pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal Game Pass promo: I purchased a month of game pass with paypal as part of the promo to receive a free month. It said I should receive a code within 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't received a code for a...
  7. 12 month game pass promo, ends today but can't find

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month game pass promo, ends today but can't find: When going to my memberships page on Xbox, I saw the promo message for the $99/year Xbox game pass subscription that goes from 9/13/18 to 10/1/18. The promo includes Forza Horizon 3 and Forza...
  8. Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?: SUMMARY: For several days there was an offer to purchase the new Tomb Raider movie and receive 2 weeks (14 days) of Game Pass for a combined $18.99 USD. I purchased this. I still have not received...
  9. Game pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass promo: I have problem when I try to purchase something, in this case I'm trying to suscribe to the game pass for 1$ but is always giving me an error but without a Code and the only thing that is telling...
  10. Never received free live with game pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received free live with game pass promo: Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** gamertag Had a deal pop up on dashboard for returning to game pass subzcription i would get one month. Free live with it...