promo offered 3.99/month

Discus and support promo offered 3.99/month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was offered a promotion of 3.99/month when switching a credit card and when I selected it, i was told i was not eligible. I would like the promo I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Crazy Johnny 66, Jan 27, 2014.

1. promo offered 3.99/month

I was offered a promotion of 3.99/month when switching a credit card and when I selected it, i was told i was not eligible. I would like the promo I was offered

:)

Crazy Johnny 66, Jan 27, 2014
  2. SalsaNut
    SalsaNut Guest
    Cancelling Auto Renew, Got $3.99 Promo that doesn't work

Logged on via my computer to my xbox account.

I was canceling my Auto Renew for my membership and was offered a $3.99 per month rate for 12 months. It was a promo page which I have screen shot of now, but when I clicked the acceptance tab/link I got an error message.

It was for continuing customers too.

Called xbox customer support and no one knew what I was talking about, but I have the proof through a screenshot.

Please advise

SalsaNut, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Fauxfaux
    Fauxfaux Guest
    Subscribed to Groove Music Pass promotion, promo code never sent

Last month I clicked on an ad on Xbox One that offered a promo code for 3 months of Groove Music Pass after buying one month. I bought a month through the ad, the promo code never came. I have been waiting over a month.

Fauxfaux, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Sabre Kane
    Sabre Kane Guest

promo offered 3.99/month

Hi Crazy Johnny 66,

I suggest giving Xbox Support a call: USA 1-800-469-9269 with the details.

Hope that helps!

Sabre Kane, Jan 27, 2014
  5. Sabre Kane Win User

promo offered 3.99/month

Hi Crazy Johnny 66,

I suggest giving Xbox Support a call: USA 1-800-469-9269 with the details.

Hope that helps!
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Does 99c get rounded up to $1 for Xbox Live Rewards missions?

Hello freinhar,

Our offers often have some safety padding built in so that if you are short a few cents it will still complete the offer. We can confirm that a 3.99 rental for the "Triple Feature" offer will award one punch per 3.99 rental.
  7. R1CH5TER Win User

Minecraft Xbox One release date is "really close", says Microsoft

Since you've played the 360 version, when you go to buy it automatically recognises it and offers the one version for 3.99
  8. BongKaos Win User

Promotion will not work

The 3.99 a month is a fully paid yearly promotion. You pay a 1 time yearly fee... not 12 payments of 3.99. (about 50 dollars) Keep checking the promotion rotatation for better deals........ GOOD LUCK!!!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass for PC

The 3.99€/month is temporary, but I don't believe they've stated exactly when that ends. Regular price is 9.99€/month
Thema:

promo offered 3.99/month

1. promo offered 3.99/month - Similar Threads - promo offered month

2. Xbox Live Gold promo offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold promo offer: Follow up for free 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks for purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold 01ddef33-9f7d-45c1-a672-b8f9748d84fb
  3. Promo offer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promo offer: I am not able to redeem a promo offer for 1 free month of Xbox Gold. I tried support and am being told that I don't qualify. Someone please help. 048b2475-a607-4438-8f89-e2d68cc9568d
  4. Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?: SUMMARY: For several days there was an offer to purchase the new Tomb Raider movie and receive 2 weeks (14 days) of Game Pass for a combined $18.99 USD. I purchased this. I still have not received...
  5. Message deleted from Xbox One containing promo offer codes of Gears of War

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message deleted from Xbox One containing promo offer codes of Gears of War: I got the U.E. of Gears of War 4, so I received a message with the codes to download the 4 previous Gears of War. Kept the message to download the codes later, and all of a sudden the message is...
  6. Gears of War 4 promo offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo offer: Hi, I bought Gears of War 4 limited edition console with GoW4 ultimate inside. I bought it on 29th dec, however I haven't gotten the codes for the offer of older GoW games. I bought it on Amazon...
  7. Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received: Hi, as per topic title I purchased and redeemed Gears of War 4 before the end of 2016 and according to the site where I bought the game, it should entitle me for a free download of Gears of War 1,...
  8. I never received $10 promo code offered with a preorder of Gears of War 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never received $10 promo code offered with a preorder of Gears of War 4: I preordered Gears of War 4 during the first week of October, and it is already over a month and I still haven't received the $10 promo code. I have talked to multiple representatives already, it...
  9. addon game download/ promo offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    addon game download/ promo offer: I am taking this time to write this because I was given this link by one of your regular reps, one that I suspect was possibly new. My issue deals with the promotion offer that included a...
  10. I completed the star wars offer and did not recieve my promo for 5.00

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I completed the star wars offer and did not recieve my promo for 5.00: I Did all that was required to recieve my 5.00 promo code and did not recieve it. 6978728b-5f1a-48fb-abf8-907587bdd2c2