Promote child account to adult

Discus and support Promote child account to adult in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Back in the 360 days, Years ago, I set up my account and wifes, inadvertently I have create a child account( Slavin 2002). I have checked the account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben lukeSlavin, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Promote child account to adult

Back in the 360 days, Years ago, I set up my account and wifes, inadvertently I have create a child account( Slavin 2002). I have checked the account info which is my DOB is XX/XX/1970. How can I change to an adult one. Ben and Luke are my two sons names.
    Thanks Stephen, I cant seem to get the call back to work UK either.

:)

Ben lukeSlavin, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Zeta Psi Win User

i cannot sign up for the enforcement team 1229187332

You may need to promote your account from a child account to an adult account. please follow the following link to promote your account to an adult account and then try again: support.xbox.com/.../promote-child-account
  3. Tweaked Donkey Win User

Adult account

4. DangerousBard Win User

How to bypass parental account thing.

Xbox Live determines whether an account is a child account or an adult account based on the age of the account owner. Child accounts are tied to an adult's Microsoft account.

After you reach the age of adulthood (which varies by country and region), you can promote a child account to an adult account. This promotion can be done only from the parent's account
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Changing my acount from child to parent

6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Cannot download Free Gold Game: Hitman Absolution due to "Child" or "Teen" account??

Thema:

Promote child account to adult

1. Promote child account to adult - Similar Threads - Promote child account

2. 마이크로소프트 자녀계정을 성인계정으로 바꾸는 방법(How to Promote child account? In Korean)

in XBoX Accessibility
    마이크로소프트 자녀계정을 성인계정으로 바꾸는 방법(How to Promote child account? In Korean): (In Kor) 마이크로소프트 계 을 예 에 만들었었는데, 자녀계 으로 구분되어있는 상태로 계속되어있다보니 안 설 을 추가로 수 없는 상황입니다. 이걸로 Xbox 게임 이용에 한이 걸리는 상황이 요. 자녀계 을 성인계 으로 변경하는 방법을 찾 싶은데 이마 도 공식 Q&A에 없는 상황입니다. 어떻게 하는지 아시는분 계 가요? (In Eng)...
  3. Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ...: Ho gi letto molte discussioni su questo argomento ma non ho ancora trovato una soluzione. Non riesco a far diventare adulto il mio account nonostante l'et registrata sia maggiorenne. Grazie in...
  4. Child account promotion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account promotion: Hello, I ask you to convert my child account into an adult, since I recently bought an Xbox then I have made an acc's age and so I am over 18 but still have a child account, so I would ask you to...
  5. Promoting Child Account / Epic Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoting Child Account / Epic Friends: I've reached out to support chat with no help... My son has an xbox account that was incorrectly set up as a child account years ago. I promoted that account to an "adult" and completed the...
  6. How to I promote my child's account to play NBA 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to I promote my child's account to play NBA 2k18: My son has just received NBA 2k 18 as a birthday present but unable to play the online element. I have changed his settings as suggested but believe it's because he is not 13. How do I amend his...
  7. Child account promotion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account promotion: Hello, I ask you to convert my child account into an adult, since I recently bought an Xbox then I have made an acc's age and so I am over 18 but still have a child account, so I would ask you to...
  8. Promote My Account from Child to Adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promote My Account from Child to Adult: I’m 18 but still under a child account. Is there a way for me to change it without logging into the adult’s account? Because that account hasn’t been used in years....
  9. Can you promote my child account to a parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you promote my child account to a parent account: yo can you please change my child account to a parent account I'm just trying to change my gamer pic but I can't upload a custom image because the child account thing won't let me saying I need to...
  10. Can you promote my child's account to a parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you promote my child's account to a parent account: can you please change my child's account to a parent account so he can have more abilities a8496415-84b4-440b-a2ed-f73ef3273228