Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted ...

Discus and support Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Xbox Live today for 3 months and was suppose to get a $10 gift card with it, I did not receive that. I have also got statements saying I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Endlessname0, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Endlessname0
    Endlessname0 Guest

Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted ...

I bought Xbox Live today for 3 months and was suppose to get a $10 gift card with it, I did not receive that.

I have also got statements saying I earned xbox live rewards from purchasing games, I have not received any of those either

I should have $10 and 800 Points from what I've bought

:)

Endlessname0, Jun 13, 2015
  2. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    I haven't received my tokens for promo xbox live gold purchase

Please add the following information.

Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted rate? Did you have to purchase certain games?

Date of Purchase: The day you purchased the subscription or promotional items

Promo Item(s): The game, games, points or LIVE time you have not yet received

With that i'm sure the great support team here will be able to better assist you.

3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    I haven't got mine

Hello Bubby 1213,

If you could please post the info below:

Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted rate? Did you have to purchase certain games?

This way someone might be able to help you. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

PhDPeddler, Jun 13, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Per the terms of that offer, you should get the money in 4 weeks.

For issues with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
    If you can post the specific offers you're looking for credits from, that will help.

Smwutches, Jun 13, 2015
  5. Miss Henanigans Win User

very upset about my points

Hey there! This sounds like a promotion on the Dashboard? Can you tell me if you purchased a subscription? How many months? Was there a discount? Bonus time?
  6. Fyer Win User

I haven't received my tokens for promo xbox live gold purchase

Please add the following information.

With that i'm sure the great support team here will be able to better assist you.
  7. PhDPeddler Win User

I haven't got mine

Hello Bubby 1213,

If you could please post the info below:

This way someone might be able to help you. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.
  8. HollywoodBull Win User

What does 1 day left mean

This differs between how many days til game is released

or how many days left til promotion/ Sale/ discount or the game itself remains
  9. PhDPeddler Win User

5 game

Hello Midnight2001,

Sorry your having issues with your games. To help support ( that is not me), would you might to post the following info

I might be able to answer a few questions till they get here. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Thema:

1. Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted ... - Similar Threads - Promotion Details Was

2. Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season: During the first week of July 2020, there was a promotion running on the Xbox store regarding the anime TV show Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z. The terms of the promotion are that if you...
  3. Missing Xbox Live Message Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Live Message Promotion: Periodically i get promotional messages from Xbox Live, like DLC code for Smite, Gears of war.. Sometimes they just message me to tell me the good news.. I got really lucky and they sent me a $10...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  5. Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...: Acabo de hacer la compra y tuve el problema ya mencionado, se puede hacer algo? [Translation - I just made the purchase and I had the aforementioned problem, can I do something?]...
  6. Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]: Buen día. Quería saber porque al momento de intentar comprar la promoción de Game Pass Ultimate por 3 meses de 1$ siempre me dice que el total a cobrar son $45 más impuesto. Soy de Honduras,...
  7. Promoção de jogos no Xbox One[Translation-Promotion of games on Xbox One]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção de jogos no Xbox One[Translation-Promotion of games on Xbox One]: Não é bem uma dúvida, é mais uma curiosidade: será que essa semana vai sair alguma promoção boa no xbox? Achei estranho porque segunda feira colocaram apenas os Far Cry's e mais alguns jogos em...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  9. AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working: Hello, Recently bought and installed a Ryzen 7 3700x, that also came with a free 3 months of XBOX game pass for PC. I've gone through the entire process to redeem the code, and even received the...
  10. Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]: Buen día, he buscado en el site y no he encontrado la respuesta a esta pregunta: Quiero usar la promoción de Game Pass Ultimate de primer mes por $10 MXN, Actualmente tengo Live Gold por 11...