Promotion

Discus and support Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had a 1 month Xbox live gold card and it said I will get 5 dollars if I signed up and I never got that five dollars a4f76ce6-4d7a-4c1a-9c9b-5e367bf154f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by georgebrian, Jun 13, 2015.

1. georgebrian
    georgebrian Guest

Promotion

I had a 1 month Xbox live gold card and it said I will get 5 dollars if I signed up and I never got that five dollars

:)

georgebrian, Jun 13, 2015
  2. COD Mtn Dew Promotion?

Anyone know what's up with this? I've tried to enter 3 different codes now, and it tells me they are all invalid. Seriously wtf?

Supports_Sony, Jun 13, 2015
  3. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    Slim Jim Promotion

Has anyone bought any slim jims for the Battlefield 4 promotion? Each selected slim jim you buy has a credit value. You can redeem them for bonus XP, various battlepacks, and other things. I bought a couple of the long slim jims and redeemed a gold battlepack. Do you think they are worth they are worth it?

Link if anyone is interested: https://slimjim-battlefield4.ea.com/

GetFresh, Jun 13, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Promotion

There is a promotion to receive currency if you purchase gold from the Xbox. If you used a prepaid card you would not be eligible for the offer. If you did purchase from the dashboard, you should receive the money in 4 weeks.

Smwutches, Jun 13, 2015
  5. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Double XP Starts tomorrow 23rd to 27th May

PROMOTED!!!! PROMoted!!!! promoted....
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

About Xbox Live rewards

Promotions do not reward for purchases completed prior to the promotion. If you happened to own all the games during that promotion you would not be able to participate in that part of the promotion. There would still be the avatar portion for 2,000. That
    is why we get new promotions monthly. I personally did not like any of the pre-orders in the Games on Demand promotion so I do not participate in that until the new promotion starts.
  7. ngocphi Win User

I never got my 30 dollars gift card from the Christmas Promotion

is it an ms store promotion ?

Or a instore promotion

If it's a retailer promotion you must contact them this includes ms store
  8. ngocphi Win User

Free Xbox 360 game disc with first time Gold subscription

The only promotion that allows you to buy a membership card towards a promotion is xbox rewards no other promotion allows it
  9. AdamDietterick Win User

Double XP Starts tomorrow 23rd to 27th May

[quote user="For Ricky Bobby"]

PROMOTED!!!! PROMoted!!!! promoted....

[/quote]

Play Domination. Service Star, Service Star....
Thema:

Promotion

1. Promotion - Similar Threads - Promotion

2. Not receiving 1 month EA access from XGPU promotion on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving 1 month EA access from XGPU promotion on PC: I bought 3 months XGPU 2 weeks ago on PC which includes Discord Nitro, EA Access, and Spotify premium. I received xbox live messages for redeeming Spotify premium and Discord nitro last week....
  3. $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate: Why am I being charged $19.99 for 1 month pass instead of $1? 92ab3e76-fdf5-4b51-b372-f2d02a20940a
  4. Microsoft store sale/promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store sale/promotion: Can anyone tell me when the current offer/sale/promotions/deals on the Xbox one X consoles on the microsoft store will end please? I cant find a sale end date anywhere!...
  5. Irrespective of anyone's political beliefs its not a good look to promote xbox on such a...

in XboX Insiders
    Irrespective of anyone's political beliefs its not a good look to promote xbox on such a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/nortonindex [link] [comments]
  6. Hi, i bought the 3 month Xbox Ultimate for PC during promotion but i still have not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i bought the 3 month Xbox Ultimate for PC during promotion but i still have not...: I see online some people on Windows 10 PC who bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have received their codes now but i still haven't received any of the following with it: 3 Month Discord Nitro 6...
  7. Game pass ultimate promotion not available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion not available.: So basically I wanted to get the promotion, but it isn't available for me. I have contacted Xbox support twice, and still haven't gotten an answer. I have bought gold and game pass before, but the...
  8. Game pass ultimate promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion: Hey I got the 3 month of game pass ultimate deal but can’t find my ea access and my free nitro can anyone help 71685fdc-dafa-4b61-8713-b504d26b1122
  9. Promocion no activada pero cobro si[Translation-Promotion not activated but I charge if]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promocion no activada pero cobro si[Translation-Promotion not activated but I charge if]: Hola buenas, trate de hacer una compra de la promoción de xbox game pass ultimate que esta a $10MXN pagando con mi tarjeta de débito, lo que ocurre es que no me activo la promoción pero si me hizo...
  10. Spotify Promotion a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify Promotion a scam?: I have less than 10 days until my Xbox gamepass expires and still have not received my 6 month spotify promotion, I messaged them they said I should have received it after 10 days which did not...