Promotion

Discus and support Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a promotion via xbox live message. I bought a movie that was supposed to give me 10,000 Borderlands 3 points for the VIP site. I was finally... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MasterBeatle, Sep 13, 2019.

1. MasterBeatle
    MasterBeatle Guest

Promotion

I received a promotion via xbox live message. I bought a movie that was supposed to give me 10,000 Borderlands 3 points for the VIP site. I was finally messaged via xbox live the message with the code but I cannot view it from the app on my phone
    as it says its not supported. I tried logging on via my pc but it wont load any messages. I have reset my xbox and even removed my xbl account and added it again. No message from xbl shows up on my console but it still does on my xbox app on my phone (where
    it wont let me view my promo code for the BL3 vip site). I just want my code.

:)

MasterBeatle, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Double XP Starts tomorrow 23rd to 27th May

PROMOTED!!!! PROMoted!!!! promoted....
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

About Xbox Live rewards

Promotions do not reward for purchases completed prior to the promotion. If you happened to own all the games during that promotion you would not be able to participate in that part of the promotion. There would still be the avatar portion for 2,000. That
    is why we get new promotions monthly. I personally did not like any of the pre-orders in the Games on Demand promotion so I do not participate in that until the new promotion starts.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I never got my 30 dollars gift card from the Christmas Promotion

is it an ms store promotion ?

Or a instore promotion

If it's a retailer promotion you must contact them this includes ms store
  5. ngocphi Win User

Free Xbox 360 game disc with first time Gold subscription

The only promotion that allows you to buy a membership card towards a promotion is xbox rewards no other promotion allows it
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

Double XP Starts tomorrow 23rd to 27th May

[quote user="For Ricky Bobby"]

PROMOTED!!!! PROMoted!!!! promoted....

[/quote]

Play Domination. Service Star, Service Star....
Thema:

Promotion

1. Promotion - Similar Threads - Promotion

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...: Acabo de hacer la compra y tuve el problema ya mencionado, se puede hacer algo? [Translation - I just made the purchase and I had the aforementioned problem, can I do something?]...
  4. Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]: Buen día. Quería saber porque al momento de intentar comprar la promoción de Game Pass Ultimate por 3 meses de 1$ siempre me dice que el total a cobrar son $45 más impuesto. Soy de Honduras,...
  5. Promoção de jogos no Xbox One[Translation-Promotion of games on Xbox One]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção de jogos no Xbox One[Translation-Promotion of games on Xbox One]: Não é bem uma dúvida, é mais uma curiosidade: será que essa semana vai sair alguma promoção boa no xbox? Achei estranho porque segunda feira colocaram apenas os Far Cry's e mais alguns jogos em...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  7. AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working: Hello, Recently bought and installed a Ryzen 7 3700x, that also came with a free 3 months of XBOX game pass for PC. I've gone through the entire process to redeem the code, and even received the...
  8. Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]: Buen día, he buscado en el site y no he encontrado la respuesta a esta pregunta: Quiero usar la promoción de Game Pass Ultimate de primer mes por $10 MXN, Actualmente tengo Live Gold por 11...
  9. I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information: I have $5 on my account from Microsoft rewards and when i tried to purchase gamepass ultimate for $1 it will ask how will i pay the rest even though i have enough to purchase it does the same...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate deal/promotion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate deal/promotion: Just got myself 12 months of xbox live gold. If I get a month of game pass ultimate, will I get 13 months of game pass ultimate still? (I have done this once before but I'm unsure if the deal is...