Promotion

Discus and support Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a promotion via xbox live message. I bought a movie that was supposed to give me 10,000 Borderlands 3 points for the VIP site. I was finally... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MasterBeatle, Sep 13, 2019.

1. MasterBeatle
    MasterBeatle Guest

Promotion

I received a promotion via xbox live message. I bought a movie that was supposed to give me 10,000 Borderlands 3 points for the VIP site. I was finally messaged via xbox live the message with the code but I cannot view it from the app on my phone
    as it says its not supported. I tried logging on via my pc but it wont load any messages. I have reset my xbox and even removed my xbl account and added it again. No message from xbl shows up on my console but it still does on my xbox app on my phone (where
    it wont let me view my promo code for the BL3 vip site). I just want my code.

:)

MasterBeatle, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Double XP Starts tomorrow 23rd to 27th May

PROMOTED!!!! PROMoted!!!! promoted....
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

About Xbox Live rewards

Promotions do not reward for purchases completed prior to the promotion. If you happened to own all the games during that promotion you would not be able to participate in that part of the promotion. There would still be the avatar portion for 2,000. That
    is why we get new promotions monthly. I personally did not like any of the pre-orders in the Games on Demand promotion so I do not participate in that until the new promotion starts.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I never got my 30 dollars gift card from the Christmas Promotion

is it an ms store promotion ?

Or a instore promotion

If it's a retailer promotion you must contact them this includes ms store
  5. ngocphi Win User

Free Xbox 360 game disc with first time Gold subscription

The only promotion that allows you to buy a membership card towards a promotion is xbox rewards no other promotion allows it
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

Double XP Starts tomorrow 23rd to 27th May

[quote user="For Ricky Bobby"]

PROMOTED!!!! PROMoted!!!! promoted....

[/quote]

Play Domination. Service Star, Service Star....
Thema:

Promotion

1. Promotion - Similar Threads - Promotion

2. Promotional

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional: I was clearing out my messages via the xbox app, and accidentally deleted my unused codes from the xbox live messages and was wondering if anyone could help me get them back...
  3. Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.: Hello friends, I have been playings Gears 5 for about three weeks now, and I've been enjoying it fairly well. However there was one minor issues I had just about given up on until today. I bought...
  4. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  5. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  6. Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions: I have about 2 years and 1 month of Xbox Live Gold left. I'm wanting to get as close to 36 months of Gold and Game Pass combined before I do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal. There's a deal on the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  8. How do I promote my account to an adult account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I promote my account to an adult account?: I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account. 0e8e81d1-aecc-4653-89a7-c2259433d13d
  9. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  10. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion: Update: I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it fixed itself. End Update I participated in...