Promotional 3 month xbox live code not received

Discus and support Promotional 3 month xbox live code not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I've been directed to this forum by support chat to resolve an issue with a missing promotional 3 month xbox live code which I never received. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by masterofimages, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Promotional 3 month xbox live code not received

Hi. I've been directed to this forum by support chat to resolve an issue with a missing promotional 3 month xbox live code which I never received. The promotion was for a 3 month xbox live subscription which I purchased on 22 Jan 2018. The promotion at the
    time was for an additional 3 months free, which would be sent as a code via xbox live messaging. I have never received this code.

I have added below a screenshot of the terms of the offer active at the time of purchase. Thanks.

Promotional 3 month xbox live code not received [​IMG]

:)

masterofimages, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
  3. ObsessedSugar75 Win User

3 months free offwr

Hello,

I contacted xbox support almost a month ago about my son not receiving the free 3 months promotion that was advertised when he purchased his xbox live subscription on June 14th. The promotion stated that he should receive an email in 10 days with the free
    3 month code but he never received that. I contacted xbox support on July 1st to ask about this and was told it was sent to upper management and I would here from them. It is has now been almost a month and I have not received any communication.
  4. masterofimages Win User

Then based on what you're telling me you should restart your console. Make any necessary updates and sign into the account on Xbox and you should have Xbox Live.
    I have xbox live. The issue is that I have not received the additional 3 month promotional code that I should have received after purchasing the 3 month code last January. Can you assist with getting this code issued, or do I need to go back to support?
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there Ryno Jnr! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Bought 3month gold still not received minecraft

Hey there,

Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the Minecraft + Gold page through the Xbox One dashboard, or did you purchase a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code and redeem it? If you redeemed and Xbox Live Gold code, unfortunately you will not qualify for this
    promotion. To qualify for this promotion, 3 Months or 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold must be purchased through the Minecraft + Gold promotion page directly through the Xbox One console with a credit card on file.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Promotional 3 month xbox live code not received - Similar Threads - Promotional month live

2. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  4. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  5. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9
  6. 6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion: I purchased an Xbox One holiday bundle from Dell.com on 12/21/18. It included 6 months Xbox Live Gold membership. The redemption card in the box was for a 14 day free trial. How do I get the 6...
  7. PUBG 3-Month Xbox live promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PUBG 3-Month Xbox live promotion: I recently purchased a 3 month Xbox live Gold subscription, and it was advertised as also comming with a “token” for downloadable content for Pubg. But I never received the downloadable content...
  8. Buy 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, Get 3 months free - Promotion Not Applied to Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, Get 3 months free - Promotion Not Applied to Account: Hi, In May I purchased a 3 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold through the Xbox dashboard because of the Buy 3 months, get 3 free promo. When purchasing it was stated that the free 3 months...
  9. 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issues: Hello, I received an offer for 33% off of a 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. When I click the renew button, offered in the promotion on my Xbox dashboard, I was taken to the store. I purchased...
  10. Still missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion: Hi I have not received my 3 Month Xbox Live Gold token for participating in the Play Together (PUBG) with Xbox Live Gold Promotion. 1. I purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold via the promotional...