Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing

Discus and support Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the promotion on December 19, i waited two weeks and i still didnt recieve the 1000 V-Bucks 12/31/18 passed and i continued to wait, then i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrandonAlfonso, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing

I bought the promotion on December 19, i waited two weeks and i still didnt recieve the 1000 V-Bucks 12/31/18 passed and i continued to wait, then i asked here what wad the problem, was there and error? Why hadnt i recieved the v bucks yet and the answer
    was that by january 9 i will reciece it, i have not het recieved it, ive checked in the xbox live messages on my xbox ive checked my emails, everything and it is no where to be found. If you guys can please find a solution to this, i would very much appreciate
    it. Thank you.

:)

BrandonAlfonso, Jan 21, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

Be sure to check the stickied post on the home page to the forum. There were some rules around the V-bucks and you may want to double check all the qualifications, specifically the one that required you to be a new to gold. Also, the code is sent to
    your Xbox Messages which are separate from your normal friend messages.
  3. {Parity} Win User

You can try contacting support to see if they have any additional information. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Brandon!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with confusion.

However, it seems that if you did not receive your V-Bucks by the posted date on January 9, that you didn't meet the requirements to receive the content.

That being said, you might want to contact
    Epic games
    and see if there is anything they can do to rectify the situation.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks for reading!
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

It may be best to reach out to support team team at www.support.xbox.com
  6. Mesecur Win User

Gold

Have you tried a hard-reset on the console yet to try it again?

Also, when you succeed in purchasing the 3 months of gold and the 1000 vbucks, keep this in mind: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
Thema:

1. Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing - Similar Threads - Promotional Months Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  3. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  4. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9
  5. 6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion: I purchased an Xbox One holiday bundle from Dell.com on 12/21/18. It included 6 months Xbox Live Gold membership. The redemption card in the box was for a 14 day free trial. How do I get the 6...
  6. Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion: Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i bought it so yeah thanks please i dont want to...
  7. Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks: I buy this promotion the past week on friday 14 december 2018 and the gold are good but the V-Bucks is not arrive. My brother buy this promotion and with he all correct. I need help...
  8. 3 month gold 1000 Vbucks promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold 1000 Vbucks promotion: I bought this promotion 2 weeks ago and still have not got my code gamertag its2x 4a463a1a-b090-4624-8336-3f8c572515d4
  9. Problems with purchase Gold 3 months + 1000 V Fornite promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems with purchase Gold 3 months + 1000 V Fornite promotion: the day December 11, charge $ 20 dollars to my account on Xbox One and buy a Gold promotion for 3 months plus 1000 V of Fornite but I do not know that I have 3 months of Gold, much less the 1000 V...
  10. Why have I not received my promotional vbucks with the 3 month gold membership? Help!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why have I not received my promotional vbucks with the 3 month gold membership? Help!!: [img] Ive searched up the error code and similar ones came up but not this. I did it yesterday and still hasn't come. I loaded up Fortnite to see if it was there yet and when I loaded it up it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold 3 months plus 1000 v bucks