Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

Discus and support Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like to ask whether the promotional activities of winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro, by using Microsoft Rewards points to participate,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SungPainter1336, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

I would like to ask whether the promotional activities of winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro, by using Microsoft Rewards points to participate, have been ended.

According to the Microsoft webpage (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/winners/000516000001?lang=en-hk), the abovementioned promotional activities have been ended on 30/04/2019. If the information is up-to-date, why the company is still accepting
    using Microsoft Rewards points to exchange for chances of drawing lotteries / raffle for winning a XBOX ONE X or a Surface Pro? Please refund the points to me if the promotional activites are confirmed to have been ended!

:)

SungPainter1336, Sep 13, 2019
  2. SungPainter1336 Win User

For my understanding These sweepstakes would be repeative. So there should be the chance on winning consoles or surface devices every month. Since it is a lottery you might not have the biggest chance on win there.
    According to Microsoft webpage, it does not say the sweepstakes are cyclical on a monthly basis. In other words, Microsoft may end the sweepstakes anytime without proper notice. However, Microsoft webpages are in conflict with each other, on one side still
    accepting consumers to consume their points for drawing lotteries; on the other side saying the sweepstakes has been ended on 30/04/2019. If it has been ended already, then it is a wrongdoing for Microsoft without clear and non-misleading notice.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Refunds of points may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Once you order a Reward, you cannot cancel it or return it for a refund of points. If you have questions about an order, contact
    Microsoft Rewards Support.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi SungPainter1336,

Thanks for updating us with your reply to let us know that you've reached out to the proper team over at Microsoft Rewards Support and made a request with them via the link provided by our Ambassador. In regard to the Microsoft Rewards, we here on
    the forums lack the necessary tools to assist more directly with that, and the Rewards team doesn't appear here or participate in the forums.

For further information regarding MS Rewards, I recommend our support article entitled Earn points with Microsoft Rewards.
    Regarding MS Rewards and the terms of use, I further recommend Section (m.) of the

Microsoft Services Agreement
    , which details more parameters about the points and rewards for the MS Rewards program.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Thanks again for posting here on the forums and happy gaming!
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Unfortunately, if you spend your Microsoft Rewards points to enter a sweepstakes, either you win or lose, you cannot get a refund back for those. Just try to be careful next time you spend it on sweepstakes.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

They may continue promotions without changing the dates on occasion. You should be able to submit a support ticket on the rewards page, we wouldn't be able to refund on the forums.
Thema:

1. Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Promotional Activities Winning

2. Promotional

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional: I was clearing out my messages via the xbox app, and accidentally deleted my unused codes from the xbox live messages and was wondering if anyone could help me get them back...
  3. Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.: Hello friends, I have been playings Gears 5 for about three weeks now, and I've been enjoying it fairly well. However there was one minor issues I had just about given up on until today. I bought...
  4. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  5. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  6. Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions: I have about 2 years and 1 month of Xbox Live Gold left. I'm wanting to get as close to 36 months of Gold and Game Pass combined before I do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal. There's a deal on the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  8. How do I promote my account to an adult account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I promote my account to an adult account?: I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account. 0e8e81d1-aecc-4653-89a7-c2259433d13d
  9. Unable to activate the Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to activate the Promotion: I logged in my XBox360 and I see, nice and big, the advertisement of "Exclusive Offer for You - Try 1 Month xbox live Gold for free". Now, of course I wouldn't ignore such chance and go for...
  10. You are not eligible for this promotionSorry, this promotion is only eligible for active Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    You are not eligible for this promotionSorry, this promotion is only eligible for active Xbox ...: I Don't get why i can't Register i have been on this account for over 2 years now and its saying im not Active Can you help me out with this Situation? cf8e2d46-c4c0-4e16-b2e7-d86e73d1e6f5