Promotional Code Not Working

Discus and support Promotional Code Not Working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I bought the deluxe edition of kingdom hearts 3. It comes with a promotional code for a in game exclusive item. I got an email with the promotion... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sky Rizzo, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Sky Rizzo
    Sky Rizzo Guest

So I bought the deluxe edition of kingdom hearts 3. It comes with a promotional code for a in game exclusive item. I got an email with the promotion code. The email tells me to "1. Go to microsoft.com/redeem. 2.
    Uncover the code and add to your Microsoft account" I click the link and enter the code and got this message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different
    web page" My first thought was that I entered the code incorrectly. Tried it again but got the same message. A little lower on the page i see this "Xbox. Please
    redeem this code on your console." So I turn on my xbox, go to store, redeem a code. I enter in the code and get this message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page" Ive tried the code at least
    5 times on both xbox and microsoft.com, neither of them work. How do I get my code to work???

:)

Sky Rizzo, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Sky Rizzo Win User

Bought It through amazon, that was the issue. They sent me a apology letter with a new working code today
  3. bowski477 Win User

Where did you purchase the game from? There are some known issues with redeeming the KH3 codes from a number of retailers. Your best bet would be to contact official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Have you tried the phone app? If it still dosnt work i would recomend going to support by going here Contact us
  5. choppyseize Win User

That's awesome. A lot of users were affected by this, I'm glad you got it sorted out
  6. mazzella Win User

Raptr promotion issue

I'm assuming you're refering to this raptr promotion raptr.com/.../xbox-live-free-gold-subscription. This promotion only works if you currently have an Xbox silver account, if you're currently a gold member the promotion code won't work.
Thema:

1. Promotional Code Not Working - Similar Threads - Promotional Code Working

2. Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.: On the 7th of December I purchased the gold subscription that should come with the vbucks promotion, 1000 vbucks free, but was not able to receive the vbucks code. I was told by Xbox support to...
  3. Predator avatar Promotion code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Predator avatar Promotion code not working: Hi not sure where to go to. I bought the predator collection witch qualifies for the free avatar promo mask. The code arrived but it doesn't seem to work. error code Contact who you got this...
  4. RE: Ticket 1425160309 Sea of Thieves snack promotion codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RE: Ticket 1425160309 Sea of Thieves snack promotion codes not working: Following up from a chat I just had with someone on the support chat. I was told posting this here was the best place to get this issue resolved. GF and I bought 4 packs of the cookies for the...
  5. Promotional groove music code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional groove music code not working: So I ordered an Xbox one s bundle on Tuesday, September 5 that had some extra stuff with it for free one of which was this Microsoft Groove 3 Month Promotional Card. I got it a couple of days...
  6. Gears of War 4's promotional Xbox 360 games collection codes do not work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4's promotional Xbox 360 games collection codes do not work: Hello, I received my Gears 1, 2, 3, Judgement codes for buying Gears 4 and cannot redeem them. Support told me to post here: Since your console and your account seems okay because you redeemed...
  7. XBox One S Fifa 2017 promotion code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox One S Fifa 2017 promotion code not working: I bought a Xbox One S bundle that came with FIFA 2017, an extra game, and a $25 gift code. I got the code by email today. It's a 9 digit code. But it seems that only 25 digit codes are allowed...
  8. ReCore promotional code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ReCore promotional code not working: was just wondering what's going on with the pre order bonus of Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts not being able to download why do I keep getting a unexpected error code...
  9. Gears of War 3 Promotional Code Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Promotional Code Not Working: Let me tell you my whole story, Some months Ago, i recieved Promotional codes, From Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgment, Because i bought the Gears of War Ultimate Edition, all the codes Worked good...
  10. Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless: I downloaded the quantum break for PC onto my laptop using promotional code, however it says it won't work with my graphics card. I DID review the requirement info beforehand but it was confusing...