Promotional Credit

Discus and support Promotional Credit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recieved an email stating I should get a $6 promotional credit due to difficulties using Xbox video. Looking at my account though, no credit has... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shockster01, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Shockster01
    Shockster01 Guest

Promotional Credit

I recieved an email stating I should get a $6 promotional credit due to difficulties using Xbox video. Looking at my account though, no credit has been recently applied. Here is a copy of the email that was sent to me.

Xbox Live
    12/21/2014, 12:32:21 PM
    Expires in 28 days

You recently may have had issues using Xbox Video. We apologize. This issue has been resolved. Come back to Xbox Video and enjoy a movie on us! Be sure to use the promotional credit of $6 we deposited to your account. The credit expires 2/2/2015.
    Please let me know what the end result will be. Thank you!
    Spencer

:)

Shockster01, Dec 23, 2014
  2. I never received the promotional $10 credit when buying the Division.

I never received the promotional $10 credit when buying the Division.

DarkSoulTaker82, Dec 23, 2014
  3. $6 Promotional Credit

Hey there, TheRingMaster70! The email message you received would have been referring to a credit you received back in the beginning of October. Please check
    commerce.microsoft.com for the credit on your account during that time. If you used the currency to pay for an item that wasn't for Xbox Video, this is why you are receiving this email. You should be all set! This
    thread is a little old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Promotional Credit :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Promotional Credit

The message is a reminder. You should have received the credit back in October. Please head over to commerce.microsoft.com and sign in then search your billing history from October to see if it was added.

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2014
  5. choppyseize Win User

Need help with Xbox Game pass

Also make sure you're using a credit card if you're trying to buy a specific promotion. Credit cards are required for promotions
  6. onyxishere Win User

Promotional Credit

The message is a reminder. You should have received the credit back in October. Please head over to commerce.microsoft.com and sign in then search your billing history from October to see if it was added.
  7. TheStMichel Win User

never giving promototional credit

Hi there swifty!

Sorry to hear about the issues with promotional credit. Just to verify, can you check your billings page for your recent activity? The promotional credit should pop up.

and if that doesn't sound relevant. Look around your E-mail and see if you can find the e-mail regarding your promotional credit.

• Note: It can take up to 10 weeks to receive credit.
    For more information on this subject, check out the
    Xbox Live Promotions Page.
  8. LoquaciousSage Win User

HELP! My adult account randomly went to child?

The only place to promote your account to an adult account is through the dashboard. Setting your family settings to adult does not promote an account to an adult account..

Under your account settings, you'll need to select the option to promote the account. If you currently have a credit card attached to the account, you'll need to enter credit card information during the promotion process. You can enter the same credit
    card that's attached to your account, however all the details must match exactly what is on file.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

SR# [Mod Removed]

Hey there a42greenriver!

Just to clarify, If you purchased Star Wars: The Force Awakens by May 4th, you will receive a $5 promotion credit. For further information, check out the

Star Wars promotion
    page. There is no offer to receive a game. If you are referring to receiving the promotional credit, be sure to let us know. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Promotional Credit

1. Promotional Credit - Similar Threads - Promotional Credit

2. 1000 vBucks promotion not yet credited to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 vBucks promotion not yet credited to my account: Dear sir i have xbox live gold promotion to get 1000 vbuck and i have not recieve my vbucks help please. I have purchased on 12/16/18 664ccb16-2fb5-48c9-ad4f-424a655766d7
  3. Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion: There was a promo for buying 5 Oscar movies on sale for 4.99 and getting $25 back. I have not been credited with the money even though I bought the movies within the stipulated time frame. Has...
  4. Still have not received my reward credits for the Summer of Rewards promotion?

in XBoX Rewards
    Still have not received my reward credits for the Summer of Rewards promotion?: To Whom It May Concern, I have still not received my credits for purchasing $40 worth of games during the Summer of Rewards promotion. Please help. fa4c6d2c-6f0e-4592-a1c6-50d7e3457750
  5. Missing Credits For Completing Summer Spotlight Promotion 2017

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Credits For Completing Summer Spotlight Promotion 2017: To Whom It May Concern, The Summer Spotlight Digital Games promotion 2017 states that one must spend at least $40 in games from July 24-sept 4 to earn 4000 reward points. I have spent $47.99 in...
  6. Did not receive 6,000 rewards credits for promotional purchase

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive 6,000 rewards credits for promotional purchase: I received promotional email on 3/4/17, stating that I would receive 6,000 rewards credits for making a $60 or more purchase via the Online Store. I purchased Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition...
  7. Promotional Credit Unavailable, But Expires Today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional Credit Unavailable, But Expires Today: Spoke with an "Answer Tech" at Microsoft and they were unhelpful and recommended that I should post here even though my credit expires today and my account won't allow me to use it. I have $10 in...
  8. Missing Credits From Summer Spotlight 2017 Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Credits From Summer Spotlight 2017 Promotion: To Whom It May Concern, The Summer Spotlight Digital Games promotion 2017 states that one must spend at least $40 in games from July 24-sept 4 to earn 4000 reward points. I have spent $47.99 in...
  9. Confused by promotional e-mail about receiving store credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Confused by promotional e-mail about receiving store credit: I received an e-mail at 3:02 PM today, titled "You just earned Xbox Store credit" claiming I received a $2 credit for Xbox Store from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....
  10. Expired Promotional Credit, Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired Promotional Credit, Please Help: Hi, I just noticed that my promotional credit was expired. I didn't realize there was an expiration date because my Xbox account is linked to an email address I don't often check. Is there any...