Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th

Discus and support Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Logged in and watched the Xbox Mixer on the 16th but haven't received my flintlock. Attached is a screenshot from my phone of the mixer I watched.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eastcoast BCB, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th

Logged in and watched the Xbox Mixer on the 16th but haven't received my flintlock. Attached is a screenshot from my phone of the mixer I watched.

Been waiting for this flintlock forever. Please tell me I didn't screw this up.

I know you should wait seven days until posting here but really don't wanna miss out.

Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th [​IMG]

:)

Eastcoast BCB, Apr 21, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

There was +-25000 people watching on Mixer, me included.

Usually it takes about a week before they start sending out the rewards.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Eastcoast,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to a missing reward from a recent Mixer Mixpot event.

Our suggestion here is to attempt reviewing the information for Mixpots on our website, which can be found on our

Xbox MixPot FAQ

Try going there, and please let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  4. denis97g Win User

keep waiting, and if after 7 days you don't get it maybe you missed it. remember that quantities were limited.
  5. Ackis Win User

It's never been next day for me. Usually a week or two.

And frankly, posting here on the forums isn't going to get anything done for you even if you qualified.
  6. Smwutches Win User

From the MixPot FAQ:

Xbox MixPot FAQ

During some of the Xbox Live streaming events on Mixer, we’ll be rewarding viewers by giving away MixPots, These MixPots will vary by event and can include different games and downloadable content (DLC) for each event.

Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire
    briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.
Thema:

1. Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th - Similar Threads - Promotional Ebony Flintlock

2. Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions: I have about 2 years and 1 month of Xbox Live Gold left. I'm wanting to get as close to 36 months of Gold and Game Pass combined before I do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal. There's a deal on the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  4. How do I promote my account to an adult account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I promote my account to an adult account?: I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account. 0e8e81d1-aecc-4653-89a7-c2259433d13d
  5. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  6. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion: Update: I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it fixed itself. End Update I participated in...
  7. Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro: I would like to ask whether the promotional activities of winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro, by using Microsoft Rewards points to participate, have been ended. According to the Microsoft...
  8. Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol Mixer Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol Mixer Promotion: I watched the Sea of Thieves Xbox stream on March 22 on mixer, but I haven't received the Ebony Flintlock skin yet. my Mixer account is linked to my gamer tag on the Microsoft account store and I...
  9. Ebony flintlock mixer promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony flintlock mixer promotion: I still have no black flintlock from the mixer stream promotion .... Please Help ! Microsoft/Mixer Account Name: . I watched and chatted off and on in the stream for at least a few hours. Thanks...
  10. Ebony Flintlock Mixer promotion (3-22-18)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony Flintlock Mixer promotion (3-22-18): Aloha, My partner and I have yet to receive our mixpot rewards from watching the sea of thieves mixer stream on March 22. We were both logged in and watched the stream in it's entirety....