Promotional vbucks

Discus and support Promotional vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not gotten them yet e34a85bf-b561-4ec8-8b97-e82dba53cbc8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VorP Tony, Dec 31, 2018.

1. VorP Tony
    VorP Tony Guest

Promotional vbucks

I have not gotten them yet

:)

VorP Tony, Dec 31, 2018
  2. applingrockstar Win User

Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

Didn't receive my vbucks promotion after 2 weeks and a day. Help.
  3. killerkaesar Win User

1000 vbucks code

The time in which the Vbucks will arrive is stated in the promotion page, there is no way to make it sooner, sorry
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Vbucks promotion

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. lillieleapfrog Win User

Vbucks promotion

I must have been eligible because it wouldn't have appeared in my dashboard right?

My son has xbox live on a different xbox, he doesn't see it, which is fair enough.

I just wanted verification that it's definitely coming.
  6. JonasLind1 Win User

Vbucks promotion

It has gone over 2 weeks and my vbucks has'nt come yet, should'nt i get a bonus for waiting too long?
Thema:

Promotional vbucks

1. Promotional vbucks - Similar Threads - Promotional vbucks

2. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  3. Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion: purchase the $9.99 for three months of xbox live with the fortnite promotion this past December and i have not received any vbucks in the account. d05e348d-d5d2-4e39-9887-746c6754c3b8
  4. Regarding to the vbucks promotional code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Regarding to the vbucks promotional code...: XxHypeMythxX,Dear Xbox support team please send the free 1k vbucks code regarding to your xbox promo 3 months of gold and get 1k vbucks free and most of us.Have already forgotten about that...Well...
  5. Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received code for vbucks promotional offer.: On the 7th of December I purchased the gold subscription that should come with the vbucks promotion, 1000 vbucks free, but was not able to receive the vbucks code. I was told by Xbox support to...
  6. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9
  7. I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive: I bought the promotion, 3 months of xbox live gold for 29.00 and together came a code of 1000 vbucks in fortnite .. It was now 2 weeks of purchase and 31/12 (both dates given by the company) and...
  8. 1000 vBucks promotion not yet credited to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 vBucks promotion not yet credited to my account: Dear sir i have xbox live gold promotion to get 1000 vbuck and i have not recieve my vbucks help please. I have purchased on 12/16/18 664ccb16-2fb5-48c9-ad4f-424a655766d7
  9. I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks: i bought xbox live with the 1k Vbucks on the 9th of dcember and i dind't got my v bucks yet 223f36fc-0b82-46c7-9a48-18b0ebe107b5
  10. Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion: Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i bought it so yeah thanks please i dont want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vbucks xbox code

2. xbox code vbucks