Propblems on updating my privacy settings

Discus and support Propblems on updating my privacy settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't click the sign in button, even when i somehow managed to sign in, I click on the settings button on the profile, it just brings me to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mrpotatoohead, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Propblems on updating my privacy settings

I can't click the sign in button, even when i somehow managed to sign in, I click on the settings button on the profile, it just brings me to the support page to change your child's xbox privacy settings.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I click on xbox setting link, it brings me back to the same page linked above

This website is so garbage, I expected better from a multi million dollar company and not a garbage website that you can't even sign in to

I want to change the parental control settings, but i can't because I can't even access the settings page, this account was created a long time ago without me changing any settings, but somehow, it has parental control when I play Minecraft.

P.S. I tried on both my windows 10 PC and android phone but has the same issues, I have also rebooted my PC

I only use my xbox account for Minecraft windowa 10 edition, so i dont have the xbox console.

Here is a video explaining what i meant:

https://youtu.be/v9-zeCf_NPU

:)

mrpotatoohead, Mar 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to change your privacy settings. When it redirects you to change child settings, this means you are on a child account. You need to change the

settings using a parent account
    on either the console or a Windows 10 PC.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Minecraft wrong player

i was have it the same propblem
  4. MitchRalph123 Win User

Cant update -_- Tried EVERYTHING!!!

Well IT did now updated Via usb this time, But now when ever i log in, it says " A system update is required to sign in to xbox live, but the update is currently unavailable. if the propblem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support
  5. NikolaJakovljevic Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Help me i can update my privacy setting please help me
  6. Sollandel Win User

Error when purchasing game DLC

Tried to purchase in game and it gave me the privacy update thing, and my privacy setting is adult, so that was a no go. Thanks for the advice, I will give it a few days.
Thema:

1. Propblems on updating my privacy settings - Similar Threads - Propblems updating privacy

2. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  3. offline update

in XBoX Accessibility
    offline update: Need to do offline update on xbox one , problem I have is that I don't knw the build number required to know which updates to use becuase the console won't start up without crashing?...
  4. Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update: I haven't used my Xbox One for approximately 3 months and just now when I plugged it in and signed on it automatically updated like it has done in the past. Once the update was complete I selected...
  5. Xbox One controller didn’t finish update, completely unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller didn’t finish update, completely unresponsive: Long story short, my extra controller wouldn’t sync with my OG XB1. So I plugged it in via Micro USB, and it vibrated/started the update process. It got to 46%, then said “Could not complete...
  6. Update issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update issue: My son was unable to game on xbox live. The actual reason was that his subscription fee had not cleared so he was locked out but he got no notification of this and in the meantime has tried just...
  7. impossibile aggiornare o eseguire gears 5[Translation-cannot update or run gears 5]

in XBoX on Windows
    impossibile aggiornare o eseguire gears 5[Translation-cannot update or run gears 5]: salve, ho un problema durante l 'avvio di gears 5. cliccando su riproduci si chiude il programma xbox, vorrei precisare che poco prima era partito un aggiornamento del gioco di 11 gb che però...
  8. Erro na atualização -[Translation - Update error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro na atualização -[Translation - Update error]: Estou tentando atualizar meu Xbox 360, já tentei pela internet e pelo pen drive, e das duas formas aparece o erro, Código de Status: 4099 - 4497 - 1781 - 0300 - C800 - 0036 -[Translation - I’m...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating: https://i.imgur.com/GOE7cT7.png When I screenshot this I had Google Chrome/Youtube, Spotify and Sea of Thieves running. None of them showed up and my overall volume does not change when I slide...
  10. i have a propblem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a propblem: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. YRoSLXNMdEuPCEFL.42.13 2017/06/29 - 10:59:39 UTC 05442026-7d54-412e-8f6a-b7b66e612dd9