Proud new owner of an X-Box One X

Discus and support Proud new owner of an X-Box One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today is my 40th Birthday. I am a handicapped gamer who suffers from mental health issues. I been an Ambassador for almost 2 months. For my Birthday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Its Levels End, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

1. Proud new owner of an X-Box One X

Today is my 40th Birthday. I am a handicapped gamer who suffers from mental health issues. I been an Ambassador for almost 2 months.

For my Birthday today I got a 70' inch 4K television and the X-Box One X

Though I do have a question, is it normal for the console to heat up?

No, the console has not overheated to the point of shutting down.. Thank God.

1 more question, I completed the Ambassadors on Forum quiz but I have 3 more to complete. The forums etiquette, question threads, discussion threads. When do they have to be completed.. is there a time limit.. I know you have to complete those in order for
    your posts to continue to get xp.

Thank you.

:)

Its Levels End, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

Just make sure your console is well ventilated and not stacked on or crowded next to other heat producing electronics.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Yes, the console will get warm but should not get overly hot.

The quizzes have to be complete by July 15.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Gamer level 40! Happy birthday!
  5. Breaker1477 Win User

you have to finish the quizz before 15 july, and congrats for ur new Xbox One X
  6. Biggshow Win User

Happy Birthday and congrats on the new purchase!

My Xbox One X does have some heat to it. I have not had any issues with overheating. I make sure to keep the area clean and make sure no debris gets inside the console. I also have an AC unit at my window near where the Xbox sits and it seems to keep it
    at a good temperature. It does not blow directly into the console but it is close enough to make it cooler.
Thema:

1. Proud new owner of an X-Box One X - Similar Threads - Proud owner Box

2. Owner Probleme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owner Probleme: Hello, first of all, I want to apologize for my bad english. So, my brother and I have a Xbox One, and we both have accounts on it. The problem is that we bought our games with 3 different...
  3. Xbox One Minecraft Disc Owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Disc Owner: Trying download free update but am taking to store to purchase for $20. Son says friends who also own Minecraft via the disc purchase, have just received the free updates. Help!...
  4. Vermintide 2 Error 0x82D40003 for Ultimate Edition owners now over two weeks old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vermintide 2 Error 0x82D40003 for Ultimate Edition owners now over two weeks old: Reference: https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/xbox-1-error-0x82d40003/31472 Vermintide 2 owners are still waiting on a fix for those who bought the Ultimate Edition and cannot play the game...
  5. Club Owner Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Club Owner Banned: I am an admin of a decently big club with 8081 members. My owner for the club got his Xbox account banned, is there any way we can transfer ownership to the second highest ranking person?...
  6. What game completion or individual achievement are you most proud of?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game completion or individual achievement are you most proud of?: 100% Assassin's creed Origins. Working on Odyssey Now! Least proud of 100% on Avatar: the Last airbender :) 018f8e8f-a44f-4c22-aaa0-05763e7d11b6
  7. Old Xbox 360(new owner, same account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360(new owner, same account): Hi! I have a big issue.I had an xbox 360 console that I sold 5-6 months ago, but when I sold it I didn't sign out of my account. Now, the new owner of the console has the same account as I do....
  8. a clan to be proud of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a clan to be proud of: Join a clan you can be proud of. What's your favorite Halo memory? Create new memories within the Criosphinx Community A little showcase we put together for everyone to see. [MEDIA] Bravery,...
  9. I Am Proud To Say.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Am Proud To Say.....: I am now a level 25 and I would like to go ahead and give a shout out to all my friends, and all my gamer friends, and all the friends that I'm going to have. I would personally like to give a...
  10. "Proud to be an American."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Proud to be an American.": Well, today is the Independence Day for the United States of America, and I'm here to say that I'm proud to be an American (regardless of what all of you foreigners might think of us). Since it's...