Proxy and Storage for Xbox one

Discus and support Proxy and Storage for Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have 10 Xbox ones and 10 Playstation 4 consoles in one of our facilities. When our users are doing tournaments, the downloads bog our network down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mrwallace49, Oct 7, 2019.

1. mrwallace49
    mrwallace49 Guest

We have 10 Xbox ones and 10 Playstation 4 consoles in one of our facilities. When our users are doing tournaments, the downloads bog our network down considerably. On the PC side, we can set up a proxy server to capture download requests and then send
    them to other devices that request it. We can also store games and other data on a File Server.

Is there such a thing in the gaming console world?

:)

mrwallace49, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

Not sure there's a hardware solution but a little pre-planning and setup could work around some of this. If you know say next week you're doing a R6:Siege tourney you download it to the consoles in small groups. You might also start the downloads at the
    end of the day and run them overnight etc.
  3. hackhar Win User

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you cannot turn that off (unless your provider allows it).
  4. OvernightJewel Win User

Cannot download GTA IV

No, but i'll try later. The proxy one is the most logical since i had a same issue and only could download by proxy.
  5. There That Guy Win User

Change server location?

I was also thinking this, Normally I would route it through a proxy on my Media PC like I do for PS3 that tends to jump the speed quite a bit.

Is there a way to use a proxy setting on the Xbox One?

Thanks.
  6. Amir_Hossein_FZ Win User

0x8015DC0B and how to fix it?

Hi guys,

I had the same issue and I fixed it by using VPN (Like FreeGate) and with this command line:

netsh winhttp set proxy {your proxy address and port}
    After login reset proxy with:

netsh winhttp reset proxy

EDIT:
    Tips : It's better to reset Xbox from "App Setting"

Xbox version : 44.44.7002.00000

Hope it helps.
Thema:

1. Proxy and Storage for Xbox one - Similar Threads - Proxy Storage

2. VPN /Proxy re-direct on MW3 on Xbox360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    VPN /Proxy re-direct on MW3 on Xbox360?: Hi all, I recently started seeing more modders and hijackers ( Mr. Invisible ) on MW3. Now, when I start MW3, I get logged out of XBOX-Live, and have to re-sign-in once multiplayer is selected....
  3. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you...
  4. Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems: Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems been trying to watch netflix and cant It says im using and proxy or a "unblocker". I dont really know nothing about internet, could someone help me?...
  5. GamerTag Proxy

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag Proxy: Trying to get the GamerTag Proxy and need help seeing if i can get it c7b3b64f-0e69-4562-8413-96cc00a0994a
  6. 0xbba Fix? Proxy turned off already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xbba Fix? Proxy turned off already: Hi I can't seem to log into the xbox app but I can get into the Microsoft Store. I've tried everything I can find online. The proxy setting is already turned off. I don't know what to do...
  7. Proxy Authentication in App Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Proxy Authentication in App Xbox: Hi! I am having trouble connecting the Xbox App on my network with proxy. I need to authenticate with username and password, but this option does not appear in the App and have no way to...
  8. Connecting to Internet via Proxy Authentication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Internet via Proxy Authentication: Hi Everyone, I donated a few Xbox Ones to a school in Australia that helps kids with special needs. But unfortunately they cant connect to the internet because the Australia department of...
  9. proxy voice chat abuse/ verbal abuse.

in XBoX on Consoles
    proxy voice chat abuse/ verbal abuse.: If I had video evidence of a person's online abuse and such, but didn't manage to report them via their profile due to complications, how would I go about reporting them? I have run across a lot...
  10. Proxy Hell and Xbox One aka Boat anchor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Proxy Hell and Xbox One aka Boat anchor: HI all SO basicly i am at a remote site, we have internet as slow as it may be and we got a new xbox one a few games and all the goodies, opened the box and set it up only to find we actually...