PS2 Plugging In

Discus and support PS2 Plugging In in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There Is Red,White,Yellow Cable In My PS2 And There Is Only Yellow,Green Holes In My TV d7d75089-c7df-439f-9b85-226ba4df7ef0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aditya20119, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Aditya20119
    Aditya20119 Guest

PS2 Plugging In

There Is Red,White,Yellow Cable In My PS2 And There Is Only Yellow,Green Holes In My TV

:)

Aditya20119, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

PS2 Plugging In

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You are in the Xbox community, I recommend contacting Sony support to give you the appropriate instructions for your device.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Am i missing something here?

yeah it should have had a USB plug on the end of it not a PS2 one
  4. Bruno Hslaww Win User

The one question that cannot truly be answered...

My original XBOX and PS2 are still plugged in and in my den. I played original Halo last week and Several PS2 games this week ( mostly japanese armoured core robot games, , san andreas, cod,Lord of the rings 3rd age etc)
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Original Xbox or PS2?

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]@Icestorm. But didnt those original PS3 models have that thermal paste problem?[/quote]Not that I'm aware of. They had Bluetooth problems, but those are resolved by switching to a DualShock 3.
  6. XB92AI Win User

Original Xbox or PS2?

Enjoyed the PS2 much more. However, this generation i've loved the Xbox more than the PS3.
Thema:

PS2 Plugging In

1. PS2 Plugging In - Similar Threads - PS2 Plugging

2. Xbox Series Controller won't stay on while plugged in via USB-C.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Controller won't stay on while plugged in via USB-C.: Hello good preview folks! I know this isn't really preview related but this is kind of my last option to get help. I have an Xbox Series Controller, I've only had it since I got my Series S in...
  3. Plugging in xbox to hp laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Plugging in xbox to hp laptop: SO I plugged in the HDMI and turned game mode on, but it won't let me play xbox on here. I have a hp laptop 14-dq0xxx. b54e2d8a-3d5c-495b-9e10-1f26a77c18df
  4. My xbox is plugged into my tv, but it only shows black

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is plugged into my tv, but it only shows black: I know that the xbox is plugged into the tv, because when I hold the xbox button on my controller, the menu that asks if I want to turn the xbox off or my controller shows up, but that is the only...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 "Playability" after PG pulls the plug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Playability" after PG pulls the plug?: Hello there guys, First of all, I'm a huge Forza Horizon fan. I've been playing the franchise from the very beginning and it has become one of my favorites if not my favorite franchise....
  6. Wireless controller lags xbox and freezes game when I plugged it into my Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless controller lags xbox and freezes game when I plugged it into my Xbox Series S: Pretty much title, I was playing a game and my controller died, so i plugged it into my xbox through the front usb port and it lagged my xbox, froze my game, and disconnected my microphone :(...
  7. Xbox series X thinks I have a mouse plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X thinks I have a mouse plugged in: I plugged in a mouse to hover over some information in game for more details and then took it out. Now y Xbox thinks I still have a mouse plugged in and I can't move properly in any game that used...
  8. Why do not mute TV audio automatically while headphones are plugged in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do not mute TV audio automatically while headphones are plugged in?: As already discussed in this forum, Xbox would not mute TV audio while you plug in a headphone. But why? My TV remotes works for the its built-in speaker only, so when I plug in a headphone, I...
  9. Nothing is showing even with HDMI plugged in

in XboX Insiders
    Nothing is showing even with HDMI plugged in: I turned my One S sometime this morning to find that not only did the startup screen take a while to load past bit that there was a blank screen instead of the profile selection screen. Restarting...
  10. Audio lag on Xbox one s while being plugged from Xbox to tv

in XboX Insiders
    Audio lag on Xbox one s while being plugged from Xbox to tv: Out of no where a couple days ago while my son was playing minecraft, I noticed significant audio lag. My xbox is hooked straight into my 2019 vizio series M TV and hasn't had an issue until...