Ps4 account link

Discus and support Ps4 account link in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while ago I linked an account with my ps4, I can’t remember what account it was and I was somehow signed out. I am unable to unlink the account or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wild_cub101, May 30, 2022.

1. Wild_cub101
    Wild_cub101 Guest

Ps4 account link

A while ago I linked an account with my ps4, I can’t remember what account it was and I was somehow signed out. I am unable to unlink the account or link a new one and don’t know what to do to fix it.

:)

Wild_cub101, May 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Ps4 account link

Hello, Wild_club101. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is the account linked to your PlayStation account a Microsoft account?

And why do you want to unlink the Microsoft account, to try to link a new one?

I ask because once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account. You can unlink them but the Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  3. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

Hello Tacticalzombie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Tacticalzombie!
  6. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I do not understand why Minecraft has to have Xbox live, Microsoft and mojang just to play the game.
    HI,

Minecraft needs a Xbox Live account and running subscription as its a ONLINE game. You need the Microsoft account as Xbox Live is a Microsoft gaming platform and you need to sign in with your Microsoft account for access to your games , etc.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Ps4 account link

1. Ps4 account link - Similar Threads - Ps4 account link

2. Microsoft account won’t link to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account won’t link to PS4 Minecraft: I’ve been trying to log into my Microsoft account but for some reason it won’t let me because “I already had an account previously connected.” I’ve never had an account connected to it so I’m...
  3. Cannot relink Microsoft account to the original ps4 account that it was linked to in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot relink Microsoft account to the original ps4 account that it was linked to in the...: I recently signed out of my Microsoft account on my PS4, as I was having issues with the Minecraft store. When I tried to log back in, I was unable to no matter which email address I used. I am...
  4. How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft: Okay, so the kids all have their own login on the PS4, and I created a family using my microsoft account. Well, modern problems require modern solutions, and one of the kids misbehaved pretty bad,...
  5. How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account: I would like to know how to unlink one of my old account so I can log in to the new one because I have lost my old account password and I no longer have access to it all I want is to be able to...
  6. Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account: Hi. I purchased a download code for 1720 minecraft minecoins and redeemed this on my Microsoft account and then linked the account to my PS4/5 My Microsoft account confirms the purchase in order...
  7. PS4 is linked to an account that doesn't exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 is linked to an account that doesn't exist?: Hi there. I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account on my PS4. When I follow the instructions to link it to this account it tells me that it is already linked to another account. However, when...
  8. Microsoft Account linked with Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account linked with Minecraft on PS4: Hi All, I took this problem to Minecraft themselves and they've told me it is a Microsoft problem. I can't seem to be able to talk to anyone from Microsoft, so this is my only solution. I have...
  9. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Linking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Linking: Hi everyone, So I'm trying to link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account and keep getting this error message. It does not tell me the account it is connected with. This Microsoft account was...
  10. Forgotten which microsoft account my ps4 minecraft is linked to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten which microsoft account my ps4 minecraft is linked to.: Hi all, i have forgotten which one of my microsoft accounts my ps4 minecraft is linked to, is there a way to find out which account it is or even unlink my minecraft from said account. thank you...