PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft

Discus and support PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, me and a friend download Minecraft (bedrock) so we could play together in quarantine. He plays on a PS4 and I on PC. We have added eachother as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FROSKN, Mar 21, 2020.

1. FROSKN
    FROSKN Guest

So, me and a friend download Minecraft (bedrock) so we could play together in quarantine. He plays on a PS4 and I on PC.

We have added eachother as friends with our microsoft accounts and when one of us creates a server in Minecraft we are both able to find the server.

However when one of us tries to connect to the other ones server we get "connecting to world" and then "unable to connect to world".

I know this is a known issue but we haven't found a solution for us yet, so feel free to reply with any suggestions.

Please help. Microsoft help center is even closed during the weekend.

:)

FROSKN, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Froskn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.

3. Click on privacy settings.

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

5. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  4. ZackMiller4 Win User

Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

Everything is set to allow. My worlds are still unable to sync. I signed into my Microsoft profile on minecraft and there is no option on the ps4 to sync my old worlds.
  5. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  6. REALSinOfWrath Win User

Crossplay Xbox 1 ps4 not working

I have been having a similar issue where me and my friend try to play on xbox and ps4 but it says unable to connect to world
Thema:

1. PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft - Similar Threads - PS4 unable connect

2. Minecraft bedrock ps4 account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock ps4 account login: Didnt know where to put this so i put it under xbox. Anyways, when i open my bedrock on my ps4 it doesn't let me sign into my Microsoft account at all. What should i do, i try using my account but...
  3. sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4: I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4 i want to play cross play with my friend. I have previously signed into my account but on Thursday a message came up that said "We...
  4. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4: I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing into my account via Microsoft.com and Xbox.com...
  5. Minecraft multiplayer ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer ps4: Não consigo entrar em mundos de amigos, e eles tbm n conseguem entrar nos meus [Translation-I can not enter the worlds of friends, and they tbm n manage to enter my]...
  6. Conta MIcrosoft - Minecraft - PS4[Translation-MIcrosoft Account - Minecraft - PS4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conta MIcrosoft - Minecraft - PS4[Translation-MIcrosoft Account - Minecraft - PS4]: Pessoal! Eu jogava Minecraft com a conta do PS4. Eu precisava criar a conta Microsoft para jogar com os amigos que estão em outro dispositivo. Segui os passos no PS4 e criei a conta no celular....
  7. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4: Last week I linked my microsoft account with my ps4 version of minecraft. It worked fine and have been playing with my friend on a different platform. Two days ago I tried to play and I was not...
  8. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248
  9. Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4: Hello. My son has recently updated Minecraft on the PS4 and is now unable to use any of his maps. He is given the error message 'You are almost out of storage space'. In order to make space, we...
  10. No se ha podido conectar a este mundo Minecraft bedrock ps4 [Mod Translation - Unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No se ha podido conectar a este mundo Minecraft bedrock ps4 [Mod Translation - Unable to...: Hola a a todos! Despues de la actualizacion de minecraft bedrock para ps4 del dia 10/12/19,no he podido jugar en mundos multijugador con mis amigos, cuando ellos intentan unirse, aparece la...