Ps4 Code

Discus and support Ps4 Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i recently wanted to link my microsoft account and i went to the remote connect but where do i put the code? It just takes me to the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KhloeRose1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. KhloeRose1
    KhloeRose1 Guest

Ps4 Code

Hello, i recently wanted to link my microsoft account and i went to the remote connect but where do i put the code? It just takes me to the microsoft website, and idk where to put the code to connect it.

:)

KhloeRose1, Sep 15, 2020
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Battlefield 1 insider codes have been sent out

I got my Ps4 code and Not my Xb1 code.
  3. WaxFang Win User

Dead One

Error Code 0x800040900. Microsoft has zero answer for this code. Shoulda bought a PS4......
  4. High Outlaw Win User

Xbox live keeps cutting out

The code is 80151909 and resetting the internet doesn't help. I also have a ps4 but it doesn't cut out like the Xbox does. My ps4 is fine
  5. ClaSSyyTV Win User

Destiny installation error code 0x800701f6

The freaking error code is invalid. That's it I'm going to freaking Ps4.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

If xbox and win 10 pc uses same os then why xbox cds dont run on win 10 pc

Also think pc disc hs different coding then xbox or ps4 discs
Thema:

Ps4 Code

1. Ps4 Code - Similar Threads - Ps4 Code

2. PS4 Microsoft Account Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft Account Problem: So i accidently linked my Microsoft account with the wrong PlayStation account And Im wondering how i can disconnect the microsoft account from that Playstation account so i can link it to...
  3. Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: Hello, i have tried numerous times to sign into my microsoft account on my PS4, i have made new account after new account and everytime i sign in it comes up with a message saying "this microsoft...
  4. Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account: I tried signing in to my Minecraft on PS4 and I am not able to connect onto the network due to the Microsoft Account already being connected to another PS4 account. It is not, the PS4 account is...
  5. Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft ps4: Hello when ever I try to log into my Microsoft acount on ps4, It shows that its signing in, but it takes a long time and never logs in Thank you Microsoft 040692d1-ee17-4031-9181-24a0dbecd7fe
  6. PS4 Linking to Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 Linking to Microsoft: So im trying to log in to my microsoft Account, on Minecraft on my PS4. When I do, I bring up the aka.ms/remote connect webpage and login to my microsoft account. The page then says that I...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Code PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Code PS4: How can I get a Code if I have on of those PS4 paper keys, it says contact your nearest Xbox content. 6c1b3b73-ffa6-4b77-b415-82d72cdd08fd
  8. Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?: Hi, i had a minecoins voucher to redeem. I play minecraft on the ps4. I redeemed via my phone linking my mircosoft account to the ps4. My coins havent shown up in game play? Can you help? Doesnt...
  9. Fortnite Reward Codes not showing up in PS4 but successfully loaded in my account online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Reward Codes not showing up in PS4 but successfully loaded in my account online...: Question - whenever I get special promo reward codes like for something called a Minty Axe for example for my son, we load the code as directed via a laptop and get the screen noting "Success" but...
  10. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...