PS4 controller

Discus and support PS4 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have been using my ps4 controller recently, but ever since last weekend, (about the 7/05/22), my ps4 controller(s) haven't been doing anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimMalczewski, May 14, 2022.

1. PS4 controller

Hi

I have been using my ps4 controller recently, but ever since last weekend, (about the 7/05/22), my ps4 controller(s) haven't been doing anything. What I mean is that in Bluetooth and devices, it says that wireless controller is "connected", but whenever I try and use my controller in any of my apps, steam for example, it isn't recognised at all. It is somehow connected via Bluetooth, but whenever I go into the controller settings in steam it says "no controllers detected." I got DS4 windows, but I tried to use that, and that also says "no controllers detected. This is frustrating as I cant use my DualShock 4 to do anything. Chrome doesn't recognise it, steam or anything else. I have tried multiple different microUSB cables (to many to count) updated the Bluetooth drivers, tried 2 other controllers, reset controllers, but my computer doesn't seem to be doing anything with it.

Please help

Kind regards

Tim Malczewski

:)

TimMalczewski, May 14, 2022
  2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Can Xbox one wireless controller be use on PS4 if so, how?

I don’t believe you can use an Xbox Controller on PS4. Xbox controller is made for Xbox and PC, not PS4.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox one controller

Its much better than the ps4 controller. The PS4 controller feels cheaply made and it feels like im going to break it every time im playing. PS4 thumb sticks are terrible
  4. Gary Devlin 12343 Win User

PS4 Controller

I know they haven't but a while back is was working on my computer and now it has stopped and I cant find it to disable and re enable

I already have all that but it doesn't even detect my xbox controller
  5. TimMalczewski Win User

PS4 controller

I suspect that if all 3 controllers are to fail at once, it isnt the controllers fault
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

PS4 controller

Which is why I only use an Xbox controller for my pc as it saves all this carry on with other controllers possibly not working.

And as for official drivers from Sony, people have been compaining for years about the lack of official drivers for official Playstation contollers for a pc as Sony seems not to bothered to release drivers for a pc.
Thema:

PS4 controller

1. PS4 controller - Similar Threads - PS4 controller

2. PS4 controller work around

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 controller work around: A few years ago i was able to use my PS4 controller on my Xbox one using a workaround. I would connect my controller to my windows 10 pc and the open the xbox companion app and stream my console...
  3. PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app: Last night, I was able to play on the Xbox Cloud Gaming on my iPad with my PS4 controller. There was no latency, no issues, it worked just fine. Now, when I try to connect it, it only controls...
  4. Is there any way to use a PS4 controller on Windows 11?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to use a PS4 controller on Windows 11?: Hello, so I moved over to Windows 11 and I tried connecting my PS4 controller with DS4. It didn't work so I looked around and I think it's because of the 360 Controller Driver not being supported...
  5. ps4 controller problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 controller problem: if i start forza horizion 5 on xbox game pass on my pc and i try to use my ps4 controller it doesnt work, with ds4 emulator too 27c9cc76-f18b-4915-85c0-7fb4e02067c9
  6. Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows: Hi i just purchased the xbox game pass ultimate with the game cloud but this last doesn't detect my ps4 controller connected with usb and bluetooth even if it works on windows, i even tryed to use...
  7. PS4 controller conected to PC but not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 controller conected to PC but not working: When I plug in my PS4 controller to my PC to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate its charging but the controller does not give any input into the PC. I've tried the gamepad tester on my...
  8. ps4 wireless remote controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    ps4 wireless remote controller: HELLO, My name is Sarah. Im sorry to bug yall and i realize that this is for Xbox & not playstation 4. But i need to ask a question. How do i connect my ps4 wireless remote controller to my laptop...
  9. Wired ps4 controller not detected by pc xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired ps4 controller not detected by pc xcloud: Hi, I've been using using xcloud for 15 days and everything worked normaly. I used my ps4 controller with DS4 because xbox app didn't detected originaly. But 2/3 days ago the xcloud just stopped...
  10. Can I use my PS4 controller on Xbox (the PC app) in order to play game pass games on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use my PS4 controller on Xbox (the PC app) in order to play game pass games on PC?: I hate how they just named their platform/launcher "xbox" on PC lol, which makes finding the answer to my question extremely annoying since all search results is about xbox the console... Anyway,...