ps4 login error

Discus and support ps4 login error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive deleted and restarted and done everything to login to Minecraft but It doesn't work I really need assistance please fix it in a update or personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tormonster007, Nov 30, 2020.

1. ps4 login error

ive deleted and restarted and done everything to login to Minecraft but It doesn't work I really need assistance please fix it in a update or personal assistance please email and answer at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

tormonster007, Nov 30, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Error inicio de sesion minecraft ps4

What is the error you are getting? There have been some known issues with the logins on PS4.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft PS4 login error.

Hello Hank,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. As this is a log in issue on PlayStation. You will need to reach out to their support. We are not capable of handling support for Playstation platform. I will go ahead and lock this thread as there is nothing more we
    can do.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  5. DinoTroll400 Win User

PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

Yes, i am able to login on the microsoft websites along with the xbox app and website. The error message only seems to pop up on my PS4
  6. KeniyaLanai Win User

I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

I tried to login into my Microsoft account for 3 days now and it still says that there was an error or something. I just want to be able to play on the new update for Ps4.
Thema:

ps4 login error

1. ps4 login error - Similar Threads - ps4 login error

2. Ps4 minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft login issue: When I log into minecraft on my ps4 it says logging in... for about 7 seconds then takes away the actual title screen and all I see is the rotating background picture, I left it going for a few...
  3. Minecraft ps4 login failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 login failure: When i go to put in my login information this pops up and I dont have the login information to FanaticBat30869 [img] e3aad206-c963-4765-be20-04d538731a00
  4. ps4 minecraft login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 minecraft login: i don't know if this is the right area to post it but anything will do right now. so i downloaded minecraft again to play it with some friends but i needed a microsoft account so i created one and...
  5. Minecraft PS4 bedrock microsoft account login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 bedrock microsoft account login error: I need urgent help. Everytime I log in with my microsoft account it keeps coming up with "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on...
  6. Minecraft on ps4 login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 login error: [img] I created my microsoft account considering I am on playstation. I have tried multiple times to sign in and it keeps giving me the website to create an account and the code. Which I have...
  7. Minecraft PS4 login error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 login error.: ok so this is a weird one. So i was getting an error stating that when i tried to login that it couldnt do it. so i get on here to find the solution and i seen that downloading a texture pack...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition works just fine on my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch through my Microsoft Account, but on my PS4, I keep getting the same error when I try to login with my Microsoft...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error: Each time i click sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft ps4 it come up with a continuing”failed to sign in” how do i fix it? cb08edbb-cce0-44b4-886e-8ed743225a0a
  10. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition login error: Hello, when I try to connect my microsoft account (the same one I use for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Xbox games in general) to my PSN account, I get the following error: "Oops! Looks like...