PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

Discus and support PS4 Microsoft account failed login. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MapleFlavoured, Dec 12, 2019.

1. PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has failures, along with the store not working. each time I try it
    shows me the same message "Failed to login"

"we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong"

:)

MapleFlavoured, Dec 12, 2019
  2. ManLikeBen Win User

The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has failures, along with the store not working. each time I try it
    shows me the same message "Failed to login"

"we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong"
    Ive tried time after time to sign in and it wont work. Cant play with anyone on cross platform.
  3. Edwinsch Win User

Hi Diegi,

great help! I have a happy kid now.

Thanks,

Edwin.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Maple,

In order for the login to work, I believe you need to have created a Gamertag on Xbox Live using your Microsoft Account in order to link your accounts and play Minecraft on PS4 using your Microsoft account. This allows
    content you purchase in-game to save to the account and travel with you if you decide to play Minecraft Bedrock version on another device.

If you are having login issues, you need to make sure that you have an Xbox Live Gamertag (Xbox Live profile) made with your Microsoft Account by logging into https://account.xbox.com/ or
    any of the Xbox apps on Windows 10 PCs or mobile devices. Once you have a Gamertag made, restart Minecraft and try logging in again with your Microsoft Account that now has an Xbox Live Gamertag associated with the account.

Let us know if this helps!
  6. TheRealArg15 Win User

Thanks for posting here,

This will be a usual things in the next few days since crossplay is now here, I will try to help you though when your signing in try to make sure nothing else is keeping your wifi speed low which you can check on the Setting - Network and then - Check Network

Thanks,
Thema:

1. PS4 Microsoft account failed login. - Similar Threads - PS4 Microsoft account

2. Sign in Microsoft Account to an other Ps4 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in Microsoft Account to an other Ps4 account: Hallo, Ich habe mich aus versehen auf dem falschen Ps4 Account mit meinem Microsoft Account angemeldet. Nun möchte es wechseln. Ich habe bereits die Verknüpfung aufgehoben, aber es steht, dass...
  3. sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4: I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4 i want to play cross play with my friend. I have previously signed into my account but on Thursday a message came up that said "We...
  4. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4: I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing into my account via Microsoft.com and Xbox.com...
  5. Conta MIcrosoft - Minecraft - PS4[Translation-MIcrosoft Account - Minecraft - PS4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conta MIcrosoft - Minecraft - PS4[Translation-MIcrosoft Account - Minecraft - PS4]: Pessoal! Eu jogava Minecraft com a conta do PS4. Eu precisava criar a conta Microsoft para jogar com os amigos que estão em outro dispositivo. Segui os passos no PS4 e criei a conta no celular....
  6. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4: Last week I linked my microsoft account with my ps4 version of minecraft. It worked fine and have been playing with my friend on a different platform. Two days ago I tried to play and I was not...
  7. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248
  8. Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.: Pretty much I was trying to link a Microsoft account to my playstation Minecraft account and I tried using that remote connect feature. It said I logged in; then when I tried to add a friend to...
  9. So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?: I have essentially connected it but every time I press it to sign in it has an error every time saying it cannot log in and there is no reason, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game,...
  10. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft ps4 accidently logged in with 2 microsoft accounts bug

2. something went wrong error when unlinking microsoft account from ps4 minecraft