Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

Discus and support Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyanidemouth, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Cyanidemouth
    Cyanidemouth Guest

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says I have
    to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the one
    I actually use.

:)

Cyanidemouth, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Cyanidemouth Win User

Thanks another similar thread was useful but it didn't help me. I think I'm screwed.
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello Cyanidemouth,

If you go to Minecraft settings, you don't have an option to Unlink the account you actually have linked?
  4. PaulTyre Win User

Hi, I'm sorry the forums didn't help. I am unsure how to further recommend support as you have stated you have lost details of the account.

I think the best option is to now contact Mojang, Minecraft's developers. I will post the link below.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  5. Cyanidemouth Win User

I think I have to first sign in as the account that's linked and I can't because I can't remember any of the info for that one. I've pressed the unlink dozens of times and nothing.
  6. JordySffr Win User

Comment se connecter compte minecraft sur

ps4
Thema:

1. Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Ps4 minecraft change

2. Acesso ao minecraft no PS4[Translation-Access to minecraft on PS4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acesso ao minecraft no PS4[Translation-Access to minecraft on PS4]: Boa tarde! Ao tentar iniciar o minecraft no PS4 com minha conta da microsoft, tenho a seguinte informação: "Parece que essa conta já está conectada". Como devo proceder? [Translation-Good...
  3. So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?: I have essentially connected it but every time I press it to sign in it has an error every time saying it cannot log in and there is no reason, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game,...
  4. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...
  5. Не могу подключиться к другу на сервер в Minecraft PS4[Translation-Can't connect to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу подключиться к другу на сервер в Minecraft PS4[Translation-Can't connect to a...: Мой друг играет на ПК в версию Windows 10, я играю на PS4 в Bedrock edition, когда я пытаюсь загрузиться на его локальный сервер, то мне выдают ошибку: «Не удалось подключиться», у моего друга...
  6. Не заходит в учётную запись Майкрософт в Minecraft на PS4[Translation-Don't log into Your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не заходит в учётную запись Майкрософт в Minecraft на PS4[Translation-Don't log into Your...: Когда я привязал свой аккаунт PS и вроде-бы зашел . После этого ничего не произошло, но теперь , когда я нажимаю на кнопнку "войти в учетную запись Майкрософт" мне выдает ошибку . Что делать?...
  7. minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft ps4: Im on minecraft ps4 and i want to add people from xbox but i cant because of how my account is set up and i have to changed it but i dont know how can someone help?...
  8. ps4統合版マインクラフトでスキンの変更ができなくなった[Translation-Ps4 Integrated Minecraft no longer changes skins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4統合版マインクラフトでスキンの変更ができなくなった[Translation-Ps4 Integrated Minecraft no longer changes skins]: ps4統合版を購入し、いくつか課金でスキンも手に入れました。 昨日からスキンの変更をしようと購入済みのところを見ても、スキンのタイトル(例えばレガシーパックなど)はズラリと並んでいますが、+0という表示が出てしまい、肝心のスキンが選べません。...
  9. Can’t change Minecraft PS4 skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t change Minecraft PS4 skins: In minecraft for ps4, i am unable to change my minecraft skin. The skin packs show no skins in them, and the reviews all have 0 stars. Ive tried closing and re opening the application, reseting my...
  10. Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?: Hello, I just signed in on my ps4 for Minecraft and I noticed my Gamertag is something totally weird and I would like to change it. problem is that I don't know how and I'm in need of some...