Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem

Discus and support Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am A minecraft PS4 user, and I can’t connect to my microsoft account on PS4 : I tried going in the microsoft & sony support : nothing. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trexflameche, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Trexflameche
    Trexflameche Guest

Hello, I am A minecraft PS4 user, and I can’t connect to my microsoft account on PS4 : I tried going in the microsoft & sony support : nothing. I can connect to my account in other websites but not in minecraft. I tried delete the data and reconnect: I
    am connected, but the application freeze in the moving image. I tried everything but nothing works. I know a lot of people have this problem, but microsoft do not seems to take care a lot. Please, if you have a solution it will be extremely helpfull.

:)

Trexflameche, Jan 13, 2020
  2. RomkaZzz Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Problems

Hi! Did you tried search solution on Mojang Support
    website
    ?
  3. suroursari Win User

I can't play with friends or on online.
  4. luissolid Win User

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Trex,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportfor more assistance. We hope this information
    helps! It is important to log into both websites.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
Thema:

1. Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem - Similar Threads - Ps4 minecraft microsoft

2. My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.: I used testng in a cross-play world on ps4 with my xbox friends. I came on yesterday and just could'nt connect. It wasbsaying I had to "manually sign in" and that "something went wrong" when...
  3. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  4. PROBLEMI CON LA CONNESSIONE ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4[Translation-PROBLEMS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON LA CONNESSIONE ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4[Translation-PROBLEMS...: Scusate ma l'accesso con un account Microsoft a Minecraft su ps4 funziona solo su Minecraft in versione fisica o anche su Minecraft in versione digitale (quella acquistata su play station store)?...
  5. Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account: [img] I have been having this problem since the 29th. Myself and multiple other people replied to another comment thread about this and the moderator just closed the thread saying the problem was...
  6. Não consigo por minha conta microsoft no meu minecraft para PS4 [Mod translation-I can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo por minha conta microsoft no meu minecraft para PS4 [Mod translation-I can not...: Ola, não consigo logar minha conta Microsoft no meu minecraft Jogo no PS4 na versão mais recente, oque posso fazer para corrigir [Mod translation-Hello, I can't log in to my Microsoft account on...
  7. PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4: Scusate , ma l'accesso con un account Microsoft a Minecraft su ps4 funziona solo su Minecraft in versione fisica o anche su Minecraft in versione digitale (quello acquistato sul Play Station...
  8. Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft: I made a Microsoft account and went to the website thing and used the code. It said that i was good to go but when i went onto Minecraft and clicked "sign into a Microsoft account" It loads for a...
  9. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...
  10. Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock: The Microsoft account that I use is linked to my nephew's Xbox. I accidentally connected the account to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I tried to unlink the account from my PlayStation, but the game...