Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem

Discus and support Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am A minecraft PS4 user, and I can’t connect to my microsoft account on PS4 : I tried going in the microsoft & sony support : nothing. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trexflameche, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Trexflameche
    Trexflameche Guest

Hello, I am A minecraft PS4 user, and I can’t connect to my microsoft account on PS4 : I tried going in the microsoft & sony support : nothing. I can connect to my account in other websites but not in minecraft. I tried delete the data and reconnect: I
    am connected, but the application freeze in the moving image. I tried everything but nothing works. I know a lot of people have this problem, but microsoft do not seems to take care a lot. Please, if you have a solution it will be extremely helpfull.

:)

Trexflameche, Jan 13, 2020
  2. AlvaroEscalante1 Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4

Si e verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account microsoft

[Edit - Translation] - PROBLEMS WITH ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ON MINECRAFT PS4
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Problems

Hi! Did you tried search solution on Mojang Support
    website
    ?
  4. suroursari Win User

I can't play with friends or on online.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello James,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    James!
  6. luissolid Win User

Thema:

1. Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem - Similar Threads - Ps4 minecraft microsoft

2. Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot: I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do????? 4e5f1d63-c0d3-4d2c-9fdf-4a0a6baacf96
  3. Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft): I newly made a microsoft account and attempted to link it to my PS4 minecraft account. After logging in I got an error message saying it's linked to another PS account. This is impossible as I've...
  4. Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account: I have been trying to sign in since the bedrock update was released I have tried to sign in hundreds of times without it working even when I get to safely close this window I close it and it still...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem: I need to switch Microsoft accounts so that I can play my friend's realm (long story). I have unlinked my old account but when I try to sign in to my new account it says I have to use the old one,...
  6. Unable to connect microsoft account on PC with PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect microsoft account on PC with PS4 Minecraft: Either there is an existing microsoft account, but minecraft message is: this account is already linked on an account on the PS4, or after creating a new microsoft account: the microsoft account...
  7. Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4?: My old microsoft account is connected to my PS4, and I don't have access to that account anymore. You aren't allowed to change which microsoft account correlates to your game though....
  8. Cant log in with Microsoft account to minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in with Microsoft account to minecraft ps4: Whenever i try to log in with my microsoft account in minecraft ps4 it comes up that the account "is already connected to another account for PlayStation network" but im not. What can i do to fix...
  9. Unlink Playstation ID from Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Child's Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Playstation ID from Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Child's Microsoft Account: My playstation ID was accidentally linked to my child's Microsoft account. They don't remember their password. Is there a way to reset the association of my playstation account to no Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Account Sign in PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign in PS4 Minecraft: So everytime i try to sign in it says “oops looks like youve already signed in on another account” and i dont have acces to that account so i cant sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft. Does...