ps4 minecraft

Discus and support ps4 minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is pure ****. 2 years ago i tried to log in to minecraft with my microsoft acount, it said i already loged in somewhere else. i did not. here i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leedv188, Jan 13, 2021.

1. leedv188
    leedv188 Guest

ps4 minecraft

this is pure ****.

2 years ago i tried to log in to minecraft with my microsoft acount, it said i already loged in somewhere else. i did not. here i am sitting at my desk 2 years later wanting to play with my friends on a server but i cant because this stupid thing said i
    am already connected somewhere else. made multiple new acounts cleard the login history of my minecraft several times but it still doesnt fricking work. asked multiple forums but they also didnt know. fix your game it has been 2 years.

i am an og, playing it since 2011 and now i cant even play anymore beacause there is this stupid bug which has been around for 2 years and anoyed several millions of people and you still havent done anything about it.

:)

leedv188, Jan 13, 2021
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Microsoft login fails for ps4 minecraft

Hi there for the ps4 version of minecraft please go to a support page or forum for sony as microsoft does not own ps4. Also with it being an issue for minecraft please go to a minecraft/mojang support page or forum for help resolving this issue thank you.
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  6. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Minecraft Starter Collection on PS4.
Thema:

ps4 minecraft

1. ps4 minecraft - Similar Threads - ps4 minecraft

2. Minecraft PS4 Edition Log in Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Edition Log in Error: Hello! I have been having problems logging into my new microsoft account. months ago, i logged in with my Microsoft account to play online, but needed ps plus, so i just played by myself. And i...
  3. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4: (I've put this under Xbox because that's the closest thing to PS4) This is hard to explain: I linked my PSN with this account to play Minecraft on my PS4, and it worked fine, but I had to...
  4. Unlinking Microsoft Acnt for PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Acnt for PS4 Minecraft: I've read a lot of other questions about this but I seem to be the only one having this issue. I had my MInecraft Ps4 make me a microsoft account (that I have no direct access to such as email or...
  5. Minecraft - How can I unlink my profile on a suspended PS4 account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - How can I unlink my profile on a suspended PS4 account?: I recently got suspended on PS4 and i need to unlink on that profile to play on my alt account. I cant unlink it, i need to sign into PSN to do so. Any help? ba16e975-ce88-49fc-ab68-eadaf32eb6db
  6. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: Hi so I have been trying to log into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 to play realms with my friends and it pops up with “Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...
  7. Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot: I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do????? 4e5f1d63-c0d3-4d2c-9fdf-4a0a6baacf96
  8. Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft): I newly made a microsoft account and attempted to link it to my PS4 minecraft account. After logging in I got an error message saying it's linked to another PS account. This is impossible as I've...
  9. Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account: I have been trying to sign in since the bedrock update was released I have tried to sign in hundreds of times without it working even when I get to safely close this window I close it and it still...
  10. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem: I need to switch Microsoft accounts so that I can play my friend's realm (long story). I have unlinked my old account but when I try to sign in to my new account it says I have to use the old one,...