Ps4 not signing into Microsoft account

Discus and support Ps4 not signing into Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft on my PlayStation 4. This has been an on and off problem for over a year and its bs that they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MochaCube, Jan 22, 2021.

1. MochaCube
    MochaCube Guest

I cant sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft on my PlayStation 4. This has been an on and off problem for over a year and its bs that they havent done anything to fix it. I reinstalled the game, i deleted the saved data, nothing works. Someone from
    microsoft tell me why they havent fixed this **** yet.

:)

MochaCube, Jan 22, 2021
  2. AntonioPeralta2 Win User

Minecraft ps4

I tried this and now my PS4 is stuck signing into my Microsoft account
  3. JUJU_4233. Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

I I'm signing in to my Microsoft account on ps4 but it's taking forever to load
  4. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
  5. DanielPatel1 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Its the same with my PS4 when ever i try to sign in with microsoft it specifically says that ‘ Failed to login . We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account , but something went wrong .’ I also followed all the instructions on how to make a microsoft
    account and how to sign it in with the PS4 but it still is not working please give me a reply once you have seen this.
  6. cko2003 Win User

Ps4 Microsoft Account Sign In Failure

Hello apparently this is an already known bug and hopefully they will fix it. https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-58464
Thema:

1. Ps4 not signing into Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Ps4 signing Microsoft

2. Signing in to Microsoft on ps4 on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing in to Microsoft on ps4 on minecraft: I have tried to sign in many times and I've tried every email I have with the remote connect in hopes that it will magically stop saying the account is being used but still no luck. Any advice?...
  3. I play on ps4, and, when signing into a microsoft account on minecraft, it says i failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on ps4, and, when signing into a microsoft account on minecraft, it says i failed to...: I have signed into an xbox account, i have deleted my save data, i have deleted and reinstalled it, i installed that texture pack, and i have checked for updates. Nothing works. I hope that you...
  4. I cannot sign into my old microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft so i want to sign into my new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my old microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft so i want to sign into my new...: i want to be able to sign in to my new microsoft account on PS4 minecraft, but it keeps telling me to sign in to my old one. I cannot sign into my old one, that is why i want to sign in with my...
  5. Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account: I have been trying to sign in since the bedrock update was released I have tried to sign in hundreds of times without it working even when I get to safely close this window I close it and it still...
  6. Signing Microsoft from PS4 taking too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing Microsoft from PS4 taking too long: When i clicked sign in it takes too long over 10min please help me i want to play mincraft with my freinds a542efc3-e9bc-4926-b22d-1a7eb850f210
  7. Microsoft Account Sign in PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign in PS4 Minecraft: So everytime i try to sign in it says “oops looks like youve already signed in on another account” and i dont have acces to that account so i cant sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft. Does...
  8. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Sign In: [img] Hi,I wanna play Minecraft on ps4 crossplat with my microsoft account but it keeps saying its connected to a playstation network account.Ive deleted the game and the saved data but still...
  9. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft Ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft Ps4.: I know this is the xbox page but I am having trouble with signing into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4. Whenever I try to sign in it says, "Failed to login, Oops! Looks like the Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft account sign in ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account sign in ps4: HI there, I am currently having trouble signing into my Microsoft account to link with my ps4. It keeps claiming I must log in with a previously logged in account. I'm not sure what this means as...