Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously...

Discus and support Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried everything... I deleted my saved data cache and reset my password and nothing works.... I was using another account SnoodleBoop(and then some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnoodleBooper, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously...

Tried everything... I deleted my saved data cache and reset my password and nothing works....

I was using another account SnoodleBoop(and then some numbers forgot) on my ps4 it was working fine until suddenly it was unable to join servers due to an invalid player key or something... so I logged out and tried to sign in again but faced the message "Oops! looks like this account is already connected Please sign in with the previously connected account, PinchedPenny714" an account I thought I deleted and later forgot everything about...

I have no idea to fix this and now just contemplating giving up minecraft bedrock edition as everything I've tried has failed and none of the previous things said on this issue have worked and I'm stuck on what to do.

:)

SnoodleBooper, Feb 23, 2021
  2. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  3. EnzoAdelfio Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

I have the new Minecraft version on my PS4, and I logged into my main email account, it wasn't letting me play because of how my account is set up. So, I logged into my secondary email and I got a message "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.
    Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account, (My username)" It showed my old account username there. I have logged into that account, unlinked it, pressed the clear account sign in data button (which doesn't seem to do anything) but I still
    get the same error every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

oops it looks like your microsoft account is already connected to another account on PSN please sign in with a microsoft account that is not already linked.

Hi, I researched your problem and found that others had the similar problem that you are having but without a solution.

I think your best bet would be to contact support so they can look more closely your account.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. BamozlVonSne Win User

If anyone is having the "Oops! It looks like this account is already connected." error. The best way I did it was to delete the Microsoft account and then go back to the PlayStation 4 Minecraft to get the code again. then you repeat and you will get
    your account back.
    When you mean by delete your account do you mean online deleting the actual account or on ps4 deleting it from the network
  6. {Watson} Win User

If anyone is having the "Oops! It looks like this account is already connected." error. The best way I did it was to delete the Microsoft account and then go back to the PlayStation 4 Minecraft to get the code again. then you repeat and you will get
    your account back.
Thema:

Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously...

1. Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously... - Similar Threads - Ps4 Oops looks

2. Account already signed in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account already signed in Minecraft PS4: When I try and sign in to Minecraft with the Microsoft Account of my GamerTag it says account already linked though im sure that that gamertag's email hasnt been used in another psn account what...
  3. How can I unlink my ps4 from my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I unlink my ps4 from my Microsoft account: I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 c5187eea-d6aa-480d-9940-2e5c8161d3c2
  4. PS4 sign in with a Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 sign in with a Microsoft account: Hey everyone that reads this, A few days ago I logged in at my minecraft, wich is at bedrock version on PS4 btw. And i joined my world and asked my friend if he could join to. You see it coming...
  5. Playing Cross Platform Xbox To PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Cross Platform Xbox To PS4: I try to join my freinds game (there on ps4) and I can't join. Another one of my freinds are on Xbox and can join there world but I can't join the world. When I try it gets stuck on locating...
  6. Minecraft account ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account ps4: [img] I forgot the email and i need i solution please help me . ed833736-20fd-4a66-9022-acbd4a9cd1b5
  7. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: I am trying to join my friends realm but it says my account doesnt have permission to join. I am over 18, not a family account, and tried to uninstall and reinstall minecraft. Keep in mind im on...
  8. Error when logging into Microsoft account from ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when logging into Microsoft account from ps4: A few days ago I accidentally logged out of my microsoft account in minecraft ps4, now I tried to log into it but every time I try I get a message saying that this account is already linked to a...
  9. Minecraft Ps4 Microsoft account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Microsoft account error: When I booted up Minecraft on my Ps4 today, on the servers tab, it says I need to sign into my Microsoft Account or PSN account, I went back to check if I was signed in and I was. I tried...
  10. Minecraft not letting me play servers bedrock ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not letting me play servers bedrock ps4: [img] Google is no help anybody know a way around this cheers 1441f6ed-4f7c-4999-8e67-6d4ab246c4d0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Oops looks like this account is already connected