Ps4 with friends

Discus and support Ps4 with friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t play minecraft with my friends on ps4. I am tried so many times byt it dosen’t work. I am rekistered microsoft Moved from: Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aarskuli123, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Aarskuli123
    Aarskuli123 Guest

Ps4 with friends

I can’t play minecraft with my friends on ps4. I am tried so many times byt it dosen’t work.

I am rekistered microsoft

Moved from: Microsoft Education/ Microsoft Forms / Other

:)

Aarskuli123, Sep 15, 2020
  2. SuperRyo Win User

I want an Xbox One but most of my friends are getting PS4

You do what you want. If all your friends went PS4 but you like XB1 then you'll make new friends on XB1. If you like PS4 and all your friends went XB1 then go with PS4. No need to be peered pressured.
  3. GrSi Win User

Voice chat on Fortnite and CoD working ok Xbox to PS4 and PC, but not to Xbox

I assume they all are in party, as he is in a group. Xbox friend can talk to PS4 friend and Xbox son can talk to PS4 friend. But in the same game Xbox friend cannot talk to Xbox son. Leaving PS4 friend to relay each of the XBoxs to each other.

I have the same problem on CoD MW and I have my the other Xbox player as an Xbox friend and in game friend but cannot hear each other.
  4. PAINKILLER83350 Win User

360 feezing anyone?

I've only picked up two games for the PS4 so far, BF4 and KZ BF4 is sweet on the PS4, but since only one of my friends from XBL has gotten their PS4 so far, I still play alot on the 360 "slumming it", but what are friends for right?
    I'll get an Xbone eventually, but I wanted the PS4 this time
  5. Universalsensei Win User

Mics not working for xbox and ps4 together

Im on ps4 and my friends are on xbox
  6. Bruno Hslaww Win User

Troubled

If all your friends are on PS4. The question is what is more important the old friends or the console. Simples.
Thema:

Ps4 with friends

1. Ps4 with friends - Similar Threads - Ps4 friends

2. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  3. Adding A Friend On Ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding A Friend On Ps4: Im playing on bedrock on my pc and im trying to play with my friend on ps4 how do i friend them through my microsoft account or such e68b1cfd-b8b1-49b5-8410-c49b0581a9bf
  4. Adding friends on Minecraft with PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends on Minecraft with PS4: Hi, My son is unable to add friends on his PS4. His Microsoft account shows he plays Xbox (even though he doesn't own one). I have tried to go to the privacy and safety page but I do not own an...
  5. I can’t see crossplatform friends on my PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t see crossplatform friends on my PS4: I dont know why but i cant see crossplatform friends. All of my settings are correct and im an adult account. What do i need to do? 49f5db6f-3792-478f-9e0f-ff9aab19795c
  6. Can not see my friend online for PS4 PC crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not see my friend online for PS4 PC crossplay: I have just recently bought Minecraft for windows 10 so I can play with my friend who plays on PS4. My friend connected his PS4 account to his Microsoft account successfully so we could play...
  7. Add PS4 friend on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add PS4 friend on minecraft: Hi. How do I invite friends using ps4 to play minecraft? My kids can play others in fortnite but there isnt an option in minecraft to add/find cross platform friends, only xbox. Where are we...
  8. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...
  9. マインクラフト統合版でps4側の友達が1人だけうまくマルチができません。[Translation-O nly one ps4 friend can't multi well in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフト統合版でps4側の友達が1人だけうまくマルチができません。[Translation-O nly one ps4 friend can't multi well in...: 私は、ps4のマインクラフトが統合版に対応したと知り、友達とマルチプレイをしようとしました。 私はwindows10版で、友達はps4です。 お互い、xbox liveでのフレンド登録や、ps4側のMicrosoftアカウントの紐付けといった事前準備は済ませております。...
  10. MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4: Hello, I am having issues with playing with friend Minecraft. We both have Playstation 4, version of Minecraft v1.14.30 (Patch 2.03.), connected with Microsoft account. And when I create new...