PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

Discus and support PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a discussion and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamefreaknet, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Gamefreaknet
    Gamefreaknet Guest

Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'.

Which will be the best?

There'll also be a discussion and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible.

:)

Gamefreaknet, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Gamefreaknet Win User
  3. SuprX BR Win User

lets wait until final details will be show, until then only speculation
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Scarlett seems from what I have read will be a more complete console more powerful more speed cant wait
  5. Daft Badger Win User

These type of "comparison" threads are not allowed on the forums.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Keep in mind that even with all the specs available, it might be difficult to determine which is overall more powerful.

Also, better specs doesn't always mean better performance. For example, the PS3 was more powerful than the 360, but games would often look better on the latter because the PS3's cell processor proved to be a challenge for developers.
Thema:

1. PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett - Similar Threads - PS5 project scarlett

2. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]
  3. Page not found? Project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Page not found? Project x cloud: Trying to register for project x cloud. Keeps telling me page no found on Xbox website. Canada. Any ideas on a new link? submitted by /u/ledBASEDpaint [link] [comments]
  4. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...
  5. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]
  6. PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett: Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a question and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible....
  7. PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...: PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? [img] If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you worried about the future of PlayStation, and ultimately a PS5, it’s time to put your fears to...
  8. PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...: PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? [img] If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you worried about the future of PlayStation, and ultimately a PS5, it’s time to put your fears to...
  9. xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5: xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5 if the xbox live and YouTube problems are not fix soon YouTube no one can upload from up studio no more when YouTube was red not white YouTube...
  10. PS5, And another Xbox?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5, And another Xbox?!?: Yahoo fait désormais partie d’Oath WHAT?? 159809d8-114c-4758-8051-9c0eaf3401a4