PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett

Discus and support PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a question and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamefreaknet, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Gamefreaknet
    Gamefreaknet Guest

Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'.

Which will be the best?

There'll also be a question and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible.

:)

Gamefreaknet, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Gamefreaknet Win User

PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there
    Gamefreaknet

Thanks for posting here in Xbox forums. As comparison threads or posting the same thread across the forums is against the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines,
    we'll be locking the thread at this time.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

16) Please do not start a thread in one forum, then cross post in another forum in an effort to increase your chances for a quick reply. If you mistakenly post in the wrong forum, don't worry, the mods will be more than happy to move your post
    to the appropriate forum.

15) Do not discuss topics that are not related to Xbox or the topic of the forum. This includes creating comparison threads involving other console manufactures.

If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance or discussion.

Many thanks and happy gaming!
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Got to take everything into consideration.

I remember when people were saying Xbox 360 (original) was going to OP Ps2, then came the infamous RROD.

So its easier to answer once we get our hands on these
  5. Gamefreaknet Win User
  6. Korhog Win User

PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

Scarlett and PS5 will have similar chips? but this have no matters in custom developed devices.

the Xbox is my main game platform, and will be in 2020.

I dont know for what i need PS5
Thema:

1. PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett - Similar Threads - PS5 Projectt Scarlett

2. Third party controllers for xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party controllers for xbox scarlett: Hey guys, I currently have a razer wolverine ultimate controller for the xbox one and I wanted to know if this will still work for the xbox scarlett, I know they have said your accessories will...
  3. Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5: What do you guys think of Xbox's Project Scarlett compared to Playstation 5. The upcoming console launches represent big stakes for both manufacturers, with Sony's lead in the current console war...
  4. Xbox Scarlett in the green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlett in the green: With the experience gained over the years, we could have a console with a low cost and increasingly affordable for everyone, with less ambient impact. Probably the future will be represented by a...
  5. PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett: Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a discussion and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible....
  6. Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests: I had an idea that we could collect all the current issues of Xbox One and the features that seem to be missing, and add them to a compiled list. However, that list needs to be visible to actual...
  7. PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...: PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? [img] If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you worried about the future of PlayStation, and ultimately a PS5, it’s time to put your fears to...
  8. PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you ...: PS5 Confirmed by Sony Executive: Coming in 2018? [img] If the announcement of the PS4 Pro had you worried about the future of PlayStation, and ultimately a PS5, it’s time to put your fears to...
  9. xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5: xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5 if the xbox live and YouTube problems are not fix soon YouTube no one can upload from up studio no more when YouTube was red not white YouTube...
  10. PS5, And another Xbox?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5, And another Xbox?!?: Yahoo fait désormais partie d’Oath WHAT?? 159809d8-114c-4758-8051-9c0eaf3401a4