PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

Discus and support PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lokitc, Nov 21, 2020.

1. /u/Lokitc
    /u/Lokitc Guest

PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI CEC corrected the issue. My LG CX wasn't working with HDMI CEC anyway.

submitted by /u/Lokitc
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lokitc, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  3. Mike.- Win User

Open Tray - Unrecognized Disc - Status Error Code 03 80 00

Yeah i was having this problem for a few tries but then i just shut off my xbox and kept putting the disc in and it only took like 3 minutes to work. Try shutting off your xbox with the disc inside when it says unrecognized. It might help!
  4. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

my xbox one has a code 80070490 screen that refuses to close

A hard reset on the xbox will fix this issue just hold down the power button on the xbox until it shuts off give it a minute or two before u turn it back on and that should fix the problem
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

i know where your coming from on that, alot of these xbox one x shuts off issues seem to be happening on alot of different games, warzone, forza borderlands etc etc, and just think, they are going to release the series x without even fixing the original
    issues on the standard x first.
  6. MerSauta Win User

My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector .

It's a known issue that joining other people games on Borderlands 3, along with other problems as well that will cause the Xbox X to shut off. It's a problem within the game coding and not the xbox, the dev team for Borderlands are working on a fix to
    sort out that issue.
Thema:

1. PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone. - Similar Threads - PSA series kept

2. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc
  3. PSA: Select “Spacious” in the DTS Sound Unbound app for a larger spatial sound stage.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: Select “Spacious” in the DTS Sound Unbound app for a larger spatial sound stage.: Despite what the app tells you it doesn’t automatically select DTS in your sound settings so you need to manually select it in your Xbox audio settings. After you’ve done that and selected...
  4. PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...: As long as you have SteamVR open when you launch it, you will get a popup asking you whether or not you want to play in VR on launch. Works really well so far, seems to run as well as the steam...
  5. "Definitive" thread about Mafia III DE issues on PSA Pro and XBOX X.

in XboX Insiders
    "Definitive" thread about Mafia III DE issues on PSA Pro and XBOX X.: submitted by /u/-Noctury [link] [comments]
  6. PSA: Bricked E101,102, 106 insider program Xbox one X now working with the new osu1!!

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: Bricked E101,102, 106 insider program Xbox one X now working with the new osu1!!: A new osu1 just came out about 24hrs ago and it has resurrected my insider program Xbox one X, after about a month of thinking it was nothing more than an expensive paperweight. It seems there is...
  7. [PSA] Custom Gamer Picture & Custom Club Pics and Backgrounds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PSA] Custom Gamer Picture & Custom Club Pics and Backgrounds: Due to COVID-19, some features have been disabled because more people are looking for social connection via gaming and Xbox is seeing record number across all services Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live...
  8. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  9. PSA About Xbox (Beta) Game Pass Downloads

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA About Xbox (Beta) Game Pass Downloads: tldr; Download stops when doing other things. Something I discovered but haven't seen much talk of it on forums: For the last couple of years, I've noticed that Play Anywhere games through the...
  10. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...