PSN MICROSOFT GLITCH

Discus and support PSN MICROSOFT GLITCH in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just bought Minecraft for the playstation for the first time and this is also my first time playing on the ps4. When I linked my account I pressed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shelbyfg, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Shelbyfg
    Shelbyfg Guest

PSN MICROSOFT GLITCH

So I just bought Minecraft for the playstation for the first time and this is also my first time playing on the ps4. When I linked my account I pressed the back button by accident. Now when I tried to relogin it says that my account is already linked even tho this is my first time playing. I think it bugged out.

:)

Shelbyfg, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

PSN MICROSOFT GLITCH

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to check this link along with the detailed steps on how to get this sorted out: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account

Unfortunately, you cannot see which PSN account is using the Microsoft account!

The only thing you can try is to check with PSN if there is any possibility to figure out what PSN account is using the Microsoft account,
  4. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Xbox Marketplace Release ?

With the PSN digital download version of GTA V experiencing technical glitches as such, it may not come out on Games on Demand for a while until R* start fixing the issues.
  5. von spook Win User

Where is the game patch for Space Marine that was to be released today?

friggin ridiculous microsoft! the dlc is delayed BY PSN and then when the release day comes along PSN and PC get it and xbox doesnt
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

linked microsoft and PSN account

You will need to remember the information to access the account on your playstation
Thema:

PSN MICROSOFT GLITCH

1. PSN MICROSOFT GLITCH - Similar Threads - PSN MICROSOFT GLITCH

2. I cant unlink microsoft account from psn or minecraft and i dont know what account i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant unlink microsoft account from psn or minecraft and i dont know what account i...: So a while back, maybe a a year or 2 ago i linked a microsoft account with minecraft or psn and it just deleted it from minecraft, i mean when im on the home screen it doesnt show it anymore it...
  3. linked microsoft and PSN account

in XBoX on Consoles
    linked microsoft and PSN account: A few months ago i linked a microsoft account to minecraft on PS4. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it today. to play on servers i need to log into my microsoft account. Because my PSN account...
  4. linking my Microsoft account to a different psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    linking my Microsoft account to a different psn account: i am trying to link a new psn account to my Microsoft account, and i unlinked it on the old account. when i try to link it on the new account, it says thay its already linked to another psn...
  5. How do i find out which microsoft account is linked to my psn account and how to unlink them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out which microsoft account is linked to my psn account and how to unlink them: Trying to play minecraft cross platform, cant log in from my ps4 as its linked with a microsoft acc. that i dont know/cant remember and have no access to, is there a way to find out what that...
  6. How to unlink a microsoft account from a psn account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a microsoft account from a psn account: So I tried to sign in my Microsoft account into Minecraft PS4 edition and it said my Microsoft account is already connected to a PlayStation network account, I was pretty sure that I have haven't...
  7. Microsoft/PSN account issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft/PSN account issues: I have my Microsoft account username, but cannot remember the email, phone number or password associated with the acxount. im trying to login on my ps5 and i cant remember the actual Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft PSN account connected to unknown Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PSN account connected to unknown Microsoft account.: So I have been trying to log into my Minecraft account for a week now with now use. I ask customer service which was the most unhelpful thing I've ever seen, they just told me to look at forums...
  9. Connecting my PSN to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting my PSN to my Microsoft account: I have been having trouble connecting my Ps4 to my Microsoft account I had connected it in the past so over time I have tried to sign in again an again it would always say that it was already...
  10. How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find the email I used to link my Microsoft account and my PSN account on Minecraft?: I was able to join my friends world until I was suddenly logged out of my minecraft account, now I can't join. Whenever I try to login, it says it's already linked to another account. I don't know...