Pso2 ng login error

Discus and support Pso2 ng login error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, um my error number is 667 I've tried googling and even searching pso's main site and this code hasn't appeared. I have been playing ns... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoirEnjeru, Jun 18, 2021.

1. NoirEnjeru
    NoirEnjeru Guest

Pso2 ng login error

Hi guys,

um my error number is 667

I've tried googling and even searching pso's main site and this code hasn't appeared.

I have been playing ns since release date and till now what had happened is the follows:

I had just finished a pse burst in labatories the game was frame skippy and choppy so i decided to hit the start button and log out then i closed the game to relaunch it then that error 667 appeared, what i have done is remove my only account in my xbox and re signed and it didn't work also mac address wipe no good, even force reset..no budge

As i write this i am reinstalling the game, and hope it helps..i will gladly update this if so but please if there's a solution and reinstalling doesn't fix it im doomed.. Pso2ng is amazing so far 100plus hours currently.

:)

NoirEnjeru, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Pso2 ng login error

There's currently a service alert up for PSO2 which is why you are having issues.

They are working on a fix so it's just a case of waiting.

You can keep an eye on the xbox live status page HERE for any updates.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

PSO2 login issue?

4. XBF Brad A Win User

System Error on PSO2?

Hi Austy,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. What is the error that you are getting? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? any additional information will help us to better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

System Error on PSO2?

Hi Austyboy

Have you tried logging out of your account/profile, restarting and then logging back in?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

System Error on PSO2?

Hello SamLamirand,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    SamLamirand!
Thema:

Pso2 ng login error

1. Pso2 ng login error - Similar Threads - Pso2 login error

2. Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis: I am a long time player of Phantasy Star and other SEGA titles, back to the Genesis, an Xbox gamer from the original, Windows user since 95, and Steam customer before it became the biggest digital...
  3. no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC)

in XboX Insiders
    no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC): trying to sign up for the pso2 new genesis beta but there's not search bar in Xbox insider. submitted by /u/SpizicusRex [link] [comments]
  4. PSO2: NGS Preview [Xbox Insider Hub]

in XboX Insiders
    PSO2: NGS Preview [Xbox Insider Hub]: I signed up for the insider hub preview for pso2 ngs and I needed to reinstall my windows 10 image. After reinstalling, I lost my preview and cannot re-enroll in the beta. Is it possible to...
  5. Unable to launch the PSO2 New Genesis beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch the PSO2 New Genesis beta.: [IMG] So I signed up for the beta in the Insider hub, then installed it in the Microsoft Store using my e:/ for the install drive. However after completing the installation I get the attached...
  6. Pso2 new genesis beta not running in full screen

in XboX Insiders
    Pso2 new genesis beta not running in full screen: Does anyone know how to change the resolution or window option for the beta, my game launches in a windowed mode where I can't see the full screen and there are no options i can find to change it...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...: While trying to install a client update for the Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Closed Beta Test via the XBOX Insiders App for PC, the Microsoft Store window that pops up when l click on "Show...
  8. PSO2: New Genesis Closed Beta Error

in XboX Insiders
    PSO2: New Genesis Closed Beta Error: Hi, I was in queue for the pso2 new genesis closed beta since the start. Once ive managed to get to the joined section in insider hub, my friends told me yesterday that the beta was open for...
  9. PSO2 NGS issues, as in, i cant change where its downloaded.

in XboX Insiders
    PSO2 NGS issues, as in, i cant change where its downloaded.: hey guys? I'm trying to get my PSO2 New genesis closed beta to be downloaded into my local disk region, or D, but it keeps refusing to do it, saying the only "compatible" drive is the main storage...
  10. PSO2 login issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSO2 login issue?: I was playing pso2 for a few days and really liked it, but now when i go to try to enter the game, it just boots me back to the title screen, with no error or anything. What should i do to fix...