Pso2

Discus and support Pso2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is phantasy star online available in the uk and if so how can i get it on xbox one 264b6e50-a016-432a-8e95-16cd64c3c5ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevinhowell4, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. kevinhowell4
    kevinhowell4 Guest

Pso2

Is phantasy star online available in the uk and if so how can i get it on xbox one

:)

2. Reklaw X Win User

What was your favourite game at E3 and why?

Pso2, I've been wanting to play that for forever.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game pass ultimate perks

I hope the PSO2 perks come back soon.
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Is it gonna happen, or what?

After the way MS "supported" Sega's endeavors with PSU and really don't see PSO2 coming to a MS console unless their is some serious policy change. Right now Sony looks like a MUCH better candidate for console PSO2.
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Pso2

I think ive played some pso2 wwith foriegners...
  6. GLOBALHAWK123 Win User

Pso2

It is only in NA as of now. There is a bit more info on SEGA's Tweet
    Here
Thema:

Pso2

1. Pso2 - Similar Threads - Pso2

2. PSO2 login issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSO2 login issue?: I was playing pso2 for a few days and really liked it, but now when i go to try to enter the game, it just boots me back to the title screen, with no error or anything. What should i do to fix...
  3. Games pass and PSO2 items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass and PSO2 items: What happened to this? It vanished after I bought the game pass the other day and I havnt seen it come back? is it gone for good? I thought it was going to be available till the end of the month,...
  4. System Error on PSO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Error on PSO2?: So, as some of you probably know Phantasy Star Online 2 recently launched on Xbox One. My friends and I have been dying to play this game and, much to my disappointment, I cant. Everytime I try to...
  5. Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I brought up the perks on the console, PSO2 is not shown there to accept. 7590a0eb-9371-4664-beba-d6feb0b5bbd6
  6. Survey available for PSO2. Nets you 500 AC at launch

in XboX Insiders
    Survey available for PSO2. Nets you 500 AC at launch: [IMG] submitted by /u/jtrainacomin [link] [comments]
  7. Hey PSO2 servers are back up. Get in now!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey PSO2 servers are back up. Get in now!: I don't think Twitter is updated yet. But I was able to get back into the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta. submitted by /u/ThatsFetish [link] [comments]
  8. Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.

in XboX Insiders
    Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.: It's a really short beta period to begin with, and started very late in the day considering the regions that the beta is for. I have yet to actually play the beta along with a lot of others, so I...
  9. Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room

in XboX Insiders
    Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room: [IMG] submitted by /u/Joker7175 [link] [comments]
  10. Is each character tied to the shop you make it in PSO2 beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is each character tied to the shop you make it in PSO2 beta?: I successfully made a character in ship 1 but got access to ship 2 and I couldn't find my character on ship 1 please don't tell me I can't use the same character accross multiple ships submitted...